Photo booth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not very fond of publishing images of myself online, but considering how outdated this picture is, I doubt it will do much harm.

A picture from last year. I weigh 80 kg here after dropping 45 kg over the course of 2016. Unfortunately good physical condition alone cannot pull you through the military. Since then I've gone back up to 95 kg, but I hope I get that spark to better myself again.

Our resident professional military guys will probably have an aneurysm over the beret. This was taken right before our company and personal photographs, and during the winter you wear a ushanka in the place of the beret. So a day or two before the picture day, you'll have to pull your beret from the ass end of your closet, all wrinkled and worn because you'd just toss it below heaps of sh*t thinking you'll never need it. Then with minimal instruction from whoever your dorm leader is, you'll go into the bathroom with a bunch of shirtless guys and soak the beret in the shower in order to give it that shape. Later on the NCO in charge of your dorm will come over, shrug his shoulders and say "good enough, I guess".

FFss7kZ.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

Once more, it's ya bois @Orioni and SSI sitting at a table and looking into the camera. Now with extra flags.

IMG_20181201_121442.jpg

The historic meeting establishing formal diplomatic relations between @Orioni and the @Sunset Sea Islands, circa 1800s, colorized.

(Your food is making me hungry. Astounding choice of the beverage there, Orioni. My natural Filipino senses are proud. 🤣)

• 3 years later...