Royal Family looking for home

Just now, Rihan said:

This is a retroactive housing - he's looking for someone to take some royals in based in the historical timeline in and around the 1940's. But regardless, you could potentially fit the bill.

You know what I really can I just realized that would be postreveal and If could hide one monarchy I can hide another 

Just now, Rihan said:

This is a retroactive housing - he's looking for someone to take some royals in based in the historical timeline in and around the 1940's. But regardless, you could potentially fit the bill.

I'm aware but I'm just making sure that it is understood what the current conditions would be in case it wouldn't be desired. The monarchy and nobility would be quite strong in the 40s.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody but after thinking it thoroughly, I have decided to go with Rihan's suggestion as it would make a lot of sense. Initially, I was hesitant to use FdL mostly because it might get removed thus making me redo a lot of my history. That and variota's amazing suggestion which got me excited about the prospect of the royal family's journey to Variota in 1840's Eurth.