[ Map change request ] Hangoku

Hey,

Currently, my country's population density is 425 people per SqKm, which I feel is higher than what I'd realistically imagine it should be. To address this, I'd like to request these two islands and keep my current population statistic,. I hope this can be done, as directly bordering the ocean would also be interesting for my nation. Additionally, I think it would help play into some Aurellian shared RP ideas. 

spacer.png

I know I'm still new, however I thought it would be better to try and address this now whilst I don't have too much to redraw/rewrite.

Happy to dicuss further details if needed :)

@Hangoku Thank you very much. Am I correct in understanding that:

1. You want to move your country to those two larger islands?
  2. Your previous map claims can be removed?
  3. If #2 is yes, please advise the location of your cities.

xq62YVQ.jpeg

My original expansion idea towards that direction was kind of scrapped when we started working on the lore of Goankok, so I have no objection to the basic idea.

There was some discussion on the AL discord server about a historical Kolhari empire, that may be impacted by this depending on @Hangoku's history.

Here's a brief map of what was proposed for everyone's reference:

E168Ou.png

We might need to discuss how this proposal would impact this.

I may have said a few weeks back in the AL discord but I am very happy to work in any of my lands into pre-established history and create new history with other players, so it if I am allowed to expand here, I'd love to integrate the @Kolhari empire into the history of the islands!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I dont mean to rush things, but I'm going to soon be making an election map for my country soon, and I was wondering if I could know within the next week if this will be approved or not? 

On 4/29/2024 at 8:06 AM, Hangoku said:

I may have said a few weeks back in the AL discord but I am very happy to work in any of my lands into pre-established history and create new history with other players, so it if I am allowed to expand here, I'd love to integrate the @Kolhari empire into the history of the islands!

If you're willing to work with the history then I'm at the very least not opposed to the idea.

Things have been chaotic on my end these past few weeks so sorry about not being able to be active. Hopefully I should be able to come back fully in a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Declined. If you want to expand, do it via RP. Expansions will not be given out retroactively. You can decrease your population instead, just make an OOC post explaining why first (and so its on record).