NationStates: N-Day 4

I have to say, I'm feeling a little, what's the word... Merkwürdigliebe

Not to worry, I think plenty of you love the bomb.

Your regularly scheduled toe-to-toe nuclear combat begins in:

Click/tap here for your local time: @@JGConfig::time_ago(1569531600)@@

There's a handy manual: @@JGConfig::parse_nscode("https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=874170", 2)@@ and a vibrant "Vault 41" discussion forum.

Don't worry, as peace is our profession, you can always choose not to participate. Non-aligned nations (that haven't joined a faction) cannot be targeted or nuked.

All previous Factions will be wiped shortly before the bombs start flying, so you maniacs will need to create new ones.

You are allowed to use satellites puppets, but it will be a cumbersome process

Good luck to you all.

View the full article

There's a handy manual: @@JGConfig::parse_nscode("https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=874170", 2)@@ and a vibrant "Vault 41" discussion forum.

Don't worry, as peace is our profession, you can always choose not to participate. Non-aligned nations (that haven't joined a faction) cannot be targeted or nuked.

All previous Factions will be wiped shortly before the bombs start flying, so you maniacs will need to create new ones.

Good luck to you all.

View the full article

Good luck to you all.

Update: When you play a game of nukes, you win or you fry, there is no middle ground.

View the full article

Good luck to you all.

Update: When you play a game of nukes, you win or you fry, there is no middle ground.

Update: Whew, that's all over then. There seem to be a lot more devastation this time around, though. Something to think about.

View the full article