Quest for 10.000.....

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will probably be some amount of craziness, come on, it's still me pulling the strings... But I think I'll be a bit nicer and neutral. I'll probably do crazy things, but on smaller levels so I can deny them. Suverina is your friend, will you be ours? smile.gif

Corporate drone that I am, I've just gone and bought the original Half-Life off of Steam. It's primarily because I recently completed Episode Two on my mate's PC (mine one would implode if I dared attempt to run it on my PC) and because I've re-read Concerned.

Β 

Plus, there are sometimes when whapping a giant rat with a warhammer (actually a great hammer in this case, but that's me being anal) a la Morrowind doesn't cut emptying a shotgun into some c*nt's face, be it an alien gribbly or a US Marine.

Edited by Tagmatium Rules (see edit history)

And you know what?

Β 

When it comes time when I absolutely have to upgrade to a new operating system I'll go out of my way to learn how to use Linux or whatever the hell is available. Piss on Microsoft.

That's good Vocie! We must boycot all bad corporations! I have recently starting to only buy things amde by companies who don't exploit people and other things. So no tasty Coca-Cola.. And I would never, unless I have no other choice, eat at McDonalds!

Last time I had a Burger King meal, I threw up afterwards.

Β 

Linux is apparently a bastard to learn. One of the Systems Engineers in my house attempted to learn it, and gave up after he could make head nor tail of it.

Β 

But I agree with that sort of thing, really. Especially with companies like Nestl?, who have really abused their wealth in the past.

Indeed, but then there are worse people to give your money to than Bill Gates. I must say I do respect the man, as he is entirely self-made and does give a hell of a lot of money to charity, rather than sit upon a big pile of cash and then demand more, like many of these sorts of people do.

I actaully don't care what big companies do with the money they make, but when they start putting out inferior products, well, they can either step up and fix the problem or eat a few bullets with their faces.

I do care whether the item I've bought is of good quality (I think everyone does), but I think what the company then does with the money is a big issue. Take banks for example. When you put your cash inside of them, they then take your cash and invest it in other things. Would you still invest in a bank which uses your money in morally questionable ways, such as the arms trade or what have you, even if their interest rates and the like were very good?

Β 

I probably wouldn't, myself.

Howdy folks. I'm back, or close to it. Everything that was going on in RL has been tied up as well as it can be at this point, and I should be back in force in the next few days. Many apologies for any kinks that might have been caused by the brief disappearance, and I hope to get things rolling strong again by Tuesday. Grace and Peace to all.

Apples coming up now thought, unfortunitly, there no better. Damn it I hate getting all leftist, damned my lefist tendancies.... damned Marx and is damned appealing system.