Arms Race OOC Thread

OOC:

@SDC, my spies don't act like nervous teenagers even if it's their first mission. I'd like you to change your post and say that you have noticed something suspicious, suverinians traveling to Hanemar as tourist and than traveling to tagmatium as tagmatine citizens.

OOC:

@SDC, my spies don't act like nervous teenagers even if it's their first mission. I'd like you to change your post and say that you have noticed something suspicious, suverinians traveling to Hanemar as tourist and than traveling to tagmatium as tagmatine citizens.

"Welcome to Tagmatium comrades!" 

Most of the men looked nervous, this was their first mission outside Suverina.

Suv, you said they looked nervous in your own description. =P Just commenting; you guys can delete this later if it's in the way.

Edited by Miiros (see edit history)
OOC:

OOC: I didn't say they acted like teenagers. Just that the one the SS agent spotted stood out and looked nervous.

Suv, you said they looked nervous in your own description. =P Just commenting; you guys can delete this later if it's in the way.

OOC:

I'm fully aware of that, but that was in a secret place in Tagmatium when they were to be handed their tasks. Outside they must act professionally.(and they do)

Tag or anyone, split OOC to OOC thread?

I swear to God you two are now just arguing over wording now...

@Suv: Don't have your spies gain access to secrets too early. They'd just joined as new employees (even if Tagmatium is corrupt, there's no way Suverinian intelligence could invent months or years of employment), so wouldn't really have access to very sensitive documents or projects. They could conceivably have a fabricated history as experts in some field or other, but even then such people hardly spring up over night.