To the Free City of Miiros:

From the NG Ministry of Trade:

According to our Foreign Relations office (soon to be Ministry), you have expressed interest in trade. We would like to present to you a list of catagories that we are currently exporting. If you see anything that you might want more details on, please respond and we will post a more detailed listing of items with prices. Perhaps you may have items of interest for trade also. We hear that you have a thriving technology market.

FOOD & LIVESTOCK

CLOTHING & TEXTILES

FURNITURE

WATCHES & CLOCKS

OTHER JEWELRY

PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT

AIRCRAFT PARTS

FARM MACHINE PARTS & ENGINES

METAL WORKING MACHINE PARTS

GLASSWARE

PAPER

BOOKS & LITERATURE

PLASTICS

WOOD

SALT

COAL

IRON

TIN

ALUMINIUM

OTHER VARIOUS MINERALS

• 3 weeks later...

To: The NG Trade Ministry

We are very interested in importing the following goods from the nation of Nan Gorgwaith:

FOOD & LIVESTOCK

WOOD

IRON

TIN

ALUMINIUM

These raw materials would help the manufacturing sector of Miiros operate cheaply without going through the horrible red tape and taxes it would require to produce said items from Greater Miiros.

Miiros has the following to offer Nan Gorgwaith:

ELECTRONICS

APPLIANCES

COMPUTERS

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT

BOOKS/LITERATURE

MUSIC

CLOTHING

JEWELRY

AUTOMOBILES

TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT

HEAVY MACHINERY

SHIPS

SEMICONDUCTORS

CHEMICALS

ELECTRICITY

WATER

TO: The Miirosi Traders Guild

We have received your list of needed imports as well as the items available for export. After careful consideration, we have agreed upon the need of the following:

SEMICONDUCTORS

SHIPS

COMPUTERS

CHEMICALS

In addition, any cultural materials would be welcome (such as BOOKS/LITERATURE,

MUSIC) so that our citizens could explore other peoples of the world since we have been so isolationist for so long.

We will begin the process of drawing up the paperwork for this proposed trade as soon as you have confirmed this message. As for the details (prices & quantities), please respond on your choice of resolution. (OOC: - OOC post or PM?)

• 1 month later...

OOC: Sorry I forgot about this NG. This forum gets overlooked by me and I'm apparently not the most reliable person in Europa. =(

I'm not certain on numbers here as trade in such goods would continue indefinitely. How much would you be willing to sell to Miiros?

We are agreed then that the trade agreement will be indefinite. As for what we need, here are some more specifics:

SEMICONDUCTORS - Any available

SHIPS - We have a severe shortage of refuelers and repair ships at the moment. At least 2 of each are need.

COMPUTERS - Currently NG Education Minister is trying to get computers in each classroom, so for the moment we can start at 1,000 and go from there.

CHEMICALS - Synthetic materials are not as plentiful here. Information is currently being gathered on what is needed.

An "official", more detailed list will be sent to you via courier.

OOC: No prob, I have been less active than I have wanted to be in the forum lately. As far as I am concerned, the above is about all I planned on doing, except perhaps an occasional emergancy request of something on your original list.

To: NG Ministry of Trade

Excellent then, we shall allow Miirosi companies to place orders for NanGorgwaith for raw materials and we shall begin shipping semiconductors, computers, ships and chemicals to you.

Many shipyards are currently busy filling the orders of the Armada, however Neptune Shipyards can immediately be contracted to build your four requested ships. They shall, of course, be of the highest quality and will make use of the latest refueling and mobile repair technologies.

There are many computer companies in Miiros and the best Guild sanctioned corporation would be Mezotech and they will immediately begin filling your order and would gladly continue to trade with your wonderful people. They computers will be perfect for use in classrooms with everything from grading software to special encyclopedia programs kept up to date via the Internet.

The chemicals will be sent by Rosewood Laboratories according to your instructions.

The semiconductors will be provided by various companies to meet your demand as well.

Finally, we shall ship some of Miiros's latest popular literature and music and you can see how well it sells. If your people take a liking to it, feel free to contact us for additional shipments.

It has been a pleasure doing business with NanGorgwaith.

Sincerely,

Guildmaster Val Wren, MTG

Edited by Miiros (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your promptness in filling our orders. The ball is rolling here on the items you need as well. It is unclear at this moment what our nation joining EOS will have on our trade, but for now this agreement is working out well. Again, thank you.

FOOD & LIVESTOCK - Several farmers who have had difficult times getting their products to the market are willing to ship their goods to your nation. If you could provide us with a list, we can see if they have the items you need.

WOOD - Bavtoria Forestry Inc. has a large surplus this year and will start immediately on your order. Pine, Oak, Elm, Aspen, and Redwood are all from the best trees available. Please fill out their service questionaire when the products arrive.

IRON & TIN - Kiln Clan Mining Utd. has started processing your order for Iron ore and Tin.

ALUMINIUM - Aluminax makes the finest aluminum products around. They also deal in sheets and have begun to fill your order.