The Republic of San Castellino, presentation

Good morning, good evening, goodbye, folks !
Let me introduce my self and my country.

I'm Goupil Del Arte, a french guy who like Minecraft, reading and cheese.

San Castellino, or the Republic of San Castellino of his full name, is officialy a democratic Republic led by the President of the Republic, who is elected every four years. But, in the reality, the country is a military and nationalist dictatorship led by the general Sullivan Di Foxycionni. The only authorized political party is the National-Capitalist Pact. The government is extremly authoritarian, oppressive and corrupt.

The only official language is the Spanish, but the most speaked language is the San Castellinos. The national animal is the mackerel, who is also the favorite food from the San Castellinos. And the official religion of the country is the Catholicism.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, Goupil Del Arte said:

Good morning, good evening, goodbye, folks !
Let me introduce my self and my country.

I'm Goupil Del Arte, a french guy who like Minecraft, reading and cheese.

San Castellino, or the Republic of San Castellino of his full name, is officialy a democratic Republic led by the President of the Republic, who is elected every four years. But, in the reality, the country is a military and nationalist dictatorship led by the general Sullivan Di Foxycionni. The only authorized political party is the National-Capitalist Pact. The government is extremly authoritarian, oppressive and corrupt.

The only official language is the Spanish, but the most speaked language is the San Castellinos. The national animal is the mackerel, who is also the favorite food from the San Castellinos. And the official religion of the country is the Catholicism.

Hello and welcome to Eurth!