This is the first video in a series on how to make your own language. For those of you who've always wanted to create your own language, Biblaridion explains how to.
- Introduction (it's the video above)
- Phonology (sounds, IPA, phonetic inventory and phonotactics)
- Syntax (word order, phrase structure)
- Grammar (grammatical number, plurality, tense, and valency)
- Lexicon (root words, compounding, noun-incorporation, derivation, conceptual metaphors, figurative language)
Edited by Orioni (show revisions)