The Karthene Way

Senator Gaius

Ok, so some of you already know me. But this is my new nation, better than bloated old Burgundy-Brabant. Karthenia is a federation of several peoples, which seeks to unite the world in peace.

A lofty ideal, you might say. But we Karthenes don't believe in giving a choice here. We give unity at the barrel of a gun. And damn the eyes of any who resist. But we aren't oppressive, we have democracy. It's just there is only one party...

So, anyway, just saying hi formally.

Edited by Senator Gaius (see edit history)

Welcome back! You were one of the first people to welcome me to the region, and I was wondering where you'd got to. Question, will Gaius Reman Valiani be involved in Karthenia? And will Karthenia take the plot of land that used to be Burgundy-Brabant?

1) Gaius Reman Valiani has been accepted into the Karthene Sovereign Military Council as Minister for Internal Affairs, rank Colonel, so he will be playing a part. Karthenia is open to people of nationalities, even B-B's citizens.

2) No, god willing we will move into plot 14, which i would prefer as part of the story is that Karthenia is expanding into non-europan territory, and this would be impossible from the old plot.

Anyway, it's good to hear from you Amnalos. I'm back for good, i think.