Ide Jiman Forces move in to areas 102, 46 and 47

Ide Jima

Ide Jima has Officialy laid claim to areas 102, 46 and 47. The president of the Republic of Ide Jima has issued a statement to all neighbouring countries stating that Ide Jima is peaceful and will brook no aggression towards Neighbours. The statement however also contained a warning, that any attack on Ide Jima would be avenged violently.

The take over of the regions themselves had not been violent. Ide Jiman forces secured the towns and cities and now the borders are being reinforced. Although the present infrastructure leaves something to be desired the nation of Ide Jima is well on the way to becoming economically strong. Further details of Ide Jima are to be released ASAP.

Amnalos fully supports Ide Jima in its claim to areas 46,47 and 102.

The new nation of Sao Jorge de Brito had previously expressed a desire to move into area 102. I feel that SJdB does not yet have the population base or political contacts to control an area, given its strategic location and abundant harbours.

OOC: That is an enormous area you are claiming at once. This should make for an excellent colonisation RP.

IC: HRH Empress Orioni welcomes you to Europa. We would like to invite you to join the European Commercial Alliance (see RP Trade) and possibly the Central Peninsular Alliance as well (see RP Political) but this is up to the current members. Again, welcome to Europa.

MicroGlup has no formal objection to this expansion at ths time, however, we do have concerns over the narrow, deep water channels between Endless Summer and region 102.

These channels form an essential sea route for both our trade and military forces and any development which threatens our right of access would be seen as a threat to our security and immediately reacted to.

We therefore require agreement that this is an international sea route which will not be closed or threatened with closure in any way e.g. the construction of gun enplacements or other miliary establishments on the shoreline of region 102.

We realise that Ide Jima has declared its "peacful" intentions, however, we are anxious to clarify that Ide Jima would not perceive MicroGlup's military vessels sailing in the deep water chanel just off their coast as a threat.

Unfortunately, Vanarambaion cannot support the claim, as we have a previous claim to 47 (nine days ago, if I counted right). Troops and population are already committed, but we would like to help Ide Jima in their efforts to claim other territory.

MicroGlup has no formal objection to this expansion at ths time, however, we do have concerns over the narrow, deep water channels between Endless Summer and region 102.

These channels form an essential sea route for both our trade and military forces and any development which threatens our right of access would be seen as a threat to our security and immediately reacted to.

We therefore require agreement that this is an international sea route which will not be closed or threatened with closure in any way e.g. the construction of gun enplacements or other miliary establishments on the shoreline of region 102.

We realise that Ide Jima has declared its "peacful" intentions, however, we are anxious to clarify that Ide Jima would not perceive MicroGlup's military vessels sailing in the deep water chanel just off their coast as a threat.

With permission you may use the routes when you wish, I hope that this could lead to good international relations. On the waterways theme we are planning to build a canal linking the seas north of endless summer to the waters south of Morsetania, once construction is complete I shalll issue trade permits to any nations who desire them.

Sorry Vanarambaion, I was unaware of your claim, I am sure that we should be able to come to an agreement. As you could see territory 47 makes up a large area of my nation. If this region is very important for you, then we could come to an agreement. I thank others for their support.

How about this: I was going to claim that territory with the intention of building a canal that would allow better passage around the Central Penninsula. In return for a joint venture that will allow us to split the cost of this venture, as well as the payments for ships moving through the canal, once built, we will give up our claim to the section and claim another plot.

Ide Jima has now announced plans to construct gun emplacements on the coast of region 102, consequenty MicroGlup now opposes this claim.

In addition MicroGlup wishes to claim the deep water channels between region 102 and Endless Summer. We have used these waters from long before Ide Jima existed and they are vital to our survival.

MicroGlup has a far better claim than Ide Jima, both historically and in miliary terms.

They are international waters, I have withdrawn my claim to them. I do not think you have any right to claim them your nation is far away.

ooc: When do my claims get put on the map?