[MAP Application] Peoples Republic of Inoka (Coming up with the name)

Posted (edited)

Nation on Eurth: (TBT still deciding but temporarily settled on Inoka)

National flag: TBT but temporary flag

https://imgur.com/a/CFRk2J8

:illinois_flag_base.png (1000×667) (discordapp.com)

Capital name, Kanonhsésne

Capital location: Middle of map by big river, underneath

Culture: mostly native being Inokan, Iroquoian, Lysian, .

Climate: I couldn't tell exactly which climate my proposed borders are, but im assuming mostly Temperate Broadleaf forests, Mixed forests and Coniferous forest.

History: Check vision statement.

Desired location: posted on this post, with preconfirmation from Ionio, Schennland, Heartfilia, Zaxar, Anatea,

Stats:

Land locked Bonus                                                        Or not

+0 Population =15 million                                    +0 Population=15 million

+1 Land 249,382km2 < 250,000km2                    +1 Land, 249,382km2 < 250,000km2

+4 Economy 50,000                                              +3 Economy 30,000

peoples_map_2-1.jpg?ex=664162d5&is=66401

Edited by The Illinois Federation (see edit history)

Welcome and congratulations on passing the academy! Sorry for the delays! Now let's get you on the map.

So your non landlocked bonus stats, it should be mentioned that the ranges don't end at the limit but just before it. So instead of 15 million you could have something like 14,500,000, GDP 45,000$ instead of 50,000$, etcetera. Also the landlocked bonus is only for an additional point in land area, not for any stats. So you could have a country with less than 250,000km^2 or if you accept the bonus you could have a country with less then 450,000km^2.

Below I've got two maps for your desired location, one with the bonus and one without. However, for both maps you would need a few people's permissions (@Heartfilia / @Ionio / @Schennland / @Anatea). They will have 5 days to respond with consent, consent with conditions, or outright denial. If they don't respond, consent will be assumed through apathy. Until then you have time to choose some real stats for your population and GDP per capita.

Without Landlocked Bonus
a9EalA0.png
Total area of around 238,600km^2.

With landlocked Bonus
ZW9igMK.png
With a total area of around 436,000km^2.

Kahokiaki 

image of flag.

https://imgur.com/a/CFRk2J8

https://imgur.com/a/fROefw8

Map of revised proposed borders. coming in at 244,335 KM2

Revised point placement:

No landlocked bonus:

0 population,

3 Economy,

1 Land mass

up to 250,000 but current map clocking in at 244,335

Land locked bonus:

0 population:

4 economy:

+1 land mass point. (From the bonus)

Up to 250,000 but current map clocking in at 244,335

On 5/26/2024 at 12:04 AM, Xio said:

Welcome and congratulations on passing the academy! Sorry for the delays! Now let's get you on the map.

So your non landlocked bonus stats, it should be mentioned that the ranges don't end at the limit but just before it. So instead of 15 million you could have something like 14,500,000, GDP 45,000$ instead of 50,000$, etcetera. Also the landlocked bonus is only for an additional point in land area, not for any stats. So you could have a country with less than 250,000km^2 or if you accept the bonus you could have a country with less then 450,000km^2.

Below I've got two maps for your desired location, one with the bonus and one without. However, for both maps you would need a few people's permissions (@Heartfilia / @Ionio / @Schennland / @Anatea). They will have 5 days to respond with consent, consent with conditions, or outright denial. If they don't respond, consent will be assumed through apathy. Until then you have time to choose some real stats for your population and GDP per capita.

Without Landlocked Bonus
a9EalA0.png
Total area of around 238,600km^2.

With landlocked Bonus
ZW9igMK.png
With a total area of around 436,000km^2.

Here i am! :D Sorry for the delay but i was busy these last days! Anyway i'd be ok with the new neighbor :)