Hi everyone, My name is Lazarus, and I am the owner of the country "Brittano-Scotish" in NS, I created this country roughly 5 years ago in mid-2019 or so, though I became inactive or visiting the site less frequently on random occasions due to sheer boredom and intensive school activities, now I've finally graduated from the high school and waiting for university entrance exam results which gave me almost 4-month long day-off, I decided that I'm fully returning to NS, I discovered this region or roleplaying community simply by coincidence through the 'Telegrams' feature in NS, since I thought it might be interesting to do a fully-fledged government roleplay instead of clicking issues and stuff, I thought to myself 'why not' and moved my NS country's region from the previous one to here.

PSWhoopsies! Did I make the introduction messages too long and seem bland compared to the others?! Well...I am..sorry if it happened, I am not a person who can do public speaking or conversation that great somehow...

You're all good!
We tend to talk more on the Discord, quicker responses that way. Hope you'll join us there!
(Link at the bottom of the page)

12 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Hi everyone, My name is Lazarus, and I am the owner of the country "Brittano-Scotish" in NS, I created this country roughly 5 years ago in mid-2019 or so, though I became inactive or visiting the site less frequently on random occasions due to sheer boredom and intensive school activities, now I've finally graduated from the high school and waiting for university entrance exam results which gave me almost 4-month long day-off, I decided that I'm fully returning to NS, I discovered this region or roleplaying community simply by coincidence through the 'Telegrams' feature in NS, since I thought it might be interesting to do a fully-fledged government roleplay instead of clicking issues and stuff, I thought to myself 'why not' and moved my NS country's region from the previous one to here.

PSWhoopsies! Did I make the introduction messages too long and seem bland compared to the others?! Well...I am..sorry if it happened, I am not a person who can do public speaking or conversation that great somehow...

Hello and welcome to Eurth!