Hello everyone! My name is Squee. I'm a NationStates veteran of... woof. 12 years? In all that time I've mmostly just been the sort to idly pull up the site and solve issues now and again. But recently I've been wanting to spread my wings and try getting involved in some of the wonderful communities I know the game hosts. I found Eurth recently and it seemed to be right up my alley! My tastes are very diverse, from politics, to religion, to war, and economic growth. All of which seem to be featured in Eurth.

I'm someone with a lot of experience rping in games like DnD, both as a player and a gm. And I like to think of myself as at least a competent wordbuilder/writer. I hope that by joining this community I'll have the chance to hone my skills, make new friends, and engage in that geopolitical rp that I've always wanted to do, but never got the chance too.

Anywho, I think this post has gotten long enough. But I hope to join formally very soon. And I look forward to getting to know you all very much!

4 hours ago, Metawon said:

Hello everyone! My name is Squee. I'm a NationStates veteran of... woof. 12 years? In all that time I've mmostly just been the sort to idly pull up the site and solve issues now and again. But recently I've been wanting to spread my wings and try getting involved in some of the wonderful communities I know the game hosts. I found Eurth recently and it seemed to be right up my alley! My tastes are very diverse, from politics, to religion, to war, and economic growth. All of which seem to be featured in Eurth.

I'm someone with a lot of experience rping in games like DnD, both as a player and a gm. And I like to think of myself as at least a competent wordbuilder/writer. I hope that by joining this community I'll have the chance to hone my skills, make new friends, and engage in that geopolitical rp that I've always wanted to do, but never got the chance too.

Anywho, I think this post has gotten long enough. But I hope to join formally very soon. And I look forward to getting to know you all very much!

Hello and welcome!

Again :P

I wonder how many of us play D&D. It's probably a good chunk of us.