All the pacts...

Koku

OCC; It has come to my attention that there are countries those signed military pacts..

Can anyone please tell me where I can get the info on the pacts signed, who-who and their details of the pact..... Thanks. biggrin.gif

......Koku kingdom is now seeking for agreements which help the security/stability of the region.......

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OCC; It has come to my attention that there are countries those signed military pacts..

Can anyone please tell me where I can get the info on the pacts signed, who-who and their details of the pact..... Thanks. biggrin.gif

......Koku kingdom is now seeking for agreements which help the security/stability of the region.......

I'm planning a detailed map that shows everything but I still need to receive it from Byzantium Nova.

Thanks so much Orioni. You are amazingly responsive! I look forward to it.

(PS. I have seen the diagram of international relations of a game, Civilization-III. That's very interesting of a relation mapping; showing lines of Trade pact/Military protection pact/Right passage pact/Embargo status/war status of nations. Of course, there are more nations here, but just take a look.)

Edited by Koku (see edit history)

I have seen the diagram of international relations of a game, Civilization-III. That's very interesting of a relation mapping; showing lines of Trade/Military pact/Embargo/war status of nations.

Please post some links. Different ideas (then my own ones) are always welcome.

BZ said he'd send me a blanco copy tomorrow, so this version will be posted soon enough.

Please post some links.

Well, the diagram is in the game, and I never played on line...

It's just a page of relations that have lines/dots linking nations to nations. We can switch to see each kind of relations while see them all. They shows all kind of national relations; war between nations, military treaty, embargo status, etc.

Anyway, whatever you design, I think must be good, judging from your IT skills. Go for it! smile.gif

• 5 months later...