Koku - San Ba collaborations

Koku

To : The Leader of San Ba.

Due to the geographical proximity of our two nations, I would like to discuss with you concerning possible trade and military agreements.

Our nation has been a closed country for decades, according to our long tradition of ?self sufficiency?. However, as we expand, it is inevitable that we exchange goods and knowledge with other friend nations.

Also, we seek for militaristic agreement for the security and stability of this region.

I am certain that we shall very much benefit from our closer cooperation.

I look forward to your reply.

With high regards,

Koku, King of Koku Kingdom.

Re:

Replied by San Ba :

Trade would be a reasonable arrangement between our nations. As you may have guessed, San Ba's economy (apart from what NS displays) is based on exploration sciences.

To : The Leader of San Ba.

Thank you so much for your reply.

We have high interest in purchasing your super computers for both our public and private sectors. We also need to hire some more experts to help installation of wireless high speed network through out our nation. All foreign experts will be well paid and taken care of while they are in our nation. We also would like their work on our system for future effective communications with other nations.

Another issue, we have begun to contact our friend nations in the peninsular region and would really appreciate it if we could use your bridge system to transport goods and people. We are pleased to support the maintenance of the bridge by paying toll fee, or in any form of payment should you wish to discuss.

The bridge will enable more trade between our two nations because we would have to invest in some depot and offices in your nations. Also, in filling the full trug load, we should need to buy goods from your nation on the way back to ours.

Please let us know if you havee interest in this or not.

Lastly, we would like to establish embassy between our two nations. This should help facilitate the travellers, traders, and our future communications.

I really appreciate to your reply.

With high regards,

Koku, King of Koku Kingdom.

Edited by Koku (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...