[Map Application] - Kingdom of Austameria

-----
Nation on Eurth: Kingdom of Austameria
National Flag: Flag here
Capital Name: Soltranto
Capital Location: Port capital/coast

Starter Stats: Pop = 1 | GDP = 1 | Land = 2 | Total = 4
Culture: Austamerian - Comparable to old Dalmatian in our wurld. Something of Illyro-Romans mix. Perhaps a good Eurth history book to fill in based on a mixture of native tribes residing in current Austameria with Aroman - Vaelir-Aroman?
Climate & Geography:

Austameria has a vast, sprawling forests that cover much of the landscape. The most prominent trees in these forests are the coniferous species, which tower above the ground with their spiky green needles and fragrant wood. These trees are not only a defining feature of the country's natural landscape, but also a vital resource for its people. The wood is used for building homes, crafting furniture, and providing fuel for fires, while the forests themselves are home to a diverse range of wildlife including deers, rabbits and bears, but most importantly the national animal - Falcon. The geography of Austameria is also marked by numerous lakes and rivers, which provide abundant water for agriculture and other human activities including the most loved summer activity of dipping their bodies into the warm Austamerian lakes. The country is bordered by mountains to the north, which provide a natural barrier against harsh weather and invading forces. Despite its rugged terrain, Austameria has a rich and diverse cultural heritage, with many unique traditions and customs that have evolved over centuries of history.

History:

Kingdom of Austameria, founded in the 13th century when it was a collection of small, warring fiefdoms, each ruled by a powerful lord who vied for control over the others. It was a time of constant conflict and bloodshed until the alliance of five fiefdoms to repel the incoming invasion of their warmongering neighbour. After a victorious battle the Austamerians remained united more than ever after a council of Austamerian warriors appointed the noble house to be rightful ruler of the newly established Kingdom. In the late 20th century, the nation fell under the control of a communist regime led by a charismatic communist leader named Maximiliante Volkov. Volkov promised to bring prosperity and equality to Austameria. However, his regime proved to be brutal and oppressive, and soon the people of Austameria were living in poverty and fear, which led to widespread poverty and political oppression. The once-prosperous economy began to crumble, and the people of Austameria became increasingly disillusioned with their government. The nation that once stood united against any outside threat, forgot that their true weakness laid within. Themselves.

In the early 21st century, a group of rebels, led by a young noble officer named Marin Sorgo, rose up against Volkov's regime. After years of bloody conflict, the rebels emerged victorious, and Sorgo was hailed as a hero by the people and restoring the nation back to the strong Kingdom it once was.

With the re-establishment of the Kingdom of Austameria, the new monarchs set to work rebuilding their country. They implemented economic reforms, investing heavily in infrastructure and technology. Hoping to heal the wounds of the civil war and build a more unified nation. Despite all the promises and euthanasia of the Austamerian people, the nation is plagued with many challenge, and the path of recovery is still far from their reach.

As the years passed, the Kingdom of Austameria slowly grew stronger.
Its economy rebounded ever so slightly, and the people enjoyed greater freedoms and opportunities compared to Volkov's regime. Austameria is proud of its heritage and looking forward to a bright future, regardless of how long it might take.

Front Desk:

Vision Statement:

Desired Location: (optional) Anything works fine with me as long as it has access to: Sea, mountains and a appropriate climate for coniferous forests to thrive.
Other Critical Information: (optional)
-----

Edited by Austameria
Change Capitol location (see edit history)

Welcome to beyond the academy!... I don't know I'm trying to make these one-liner intros sound less bot-made :P.

Stats
Stats seem fine, as I mentioned in Saphieron's map application you should have a look at a couple Wikipedia pages to find the right GDP per capita and population for your country (within your point limits of course) before you start RPing, to save everyone (including yourself) future headaches. With 2 points in land area, however, will get your nation anywhere from 
260,000km^2 to 350,000km^2 of land.

Culture & Climate & Geography
With how you described your country's forests (and your desired location requests), it appears as though you would like a cold temperate climate (ie something like eastern Europe) - something in abundance in a couple continents! So no worries there. Dalmation is probably likely to be in Europa, as it's not part of the known Indo-European groups which sailed into Argis in ye olde times. Thankfully Europa probanly has the most amount of cold temperate climate of any other continent, so there is plenty room for Austameria!

Everything else appears to be in order, so below I have come up with 3 locations for your country. Once you've chosen one (or none) of the proposed locations, I will request consent from your would-be neighbours, and afterwards we can tweak borders and add your cities in Discord.

Proposal 1 - Western Burania
image.png
Firstly with 348,200km^2 of land, your country would be almost entirely cold temperate in climate, with some cold steppe in your northern mountains. The borders are a bit wibbly-wobbly, but that can be tweaked afterwards. Your only neighbour would be Akiiryu, a very old NPC which may need some tinkering. Something to discuss with @Tagmatium Rules.

Proposal 2 - Jasmine Sea
image.png?width=1082&height=676
Second, with a land area of 337,800km^2, is along the coastline of the Jasmine Sea. You would still have mountains but also a large river system and extra highlands across your southern borders. Overall some very well-defended borders geographically. All the points from above remain the same, though instead of Tagmatium being your big boy neighbour, it would be Orioni.

Proposal 3 - Island Gang
image.png
Lastly with 260,100km^2, you can join Gaellicia on the island, furthering my goals in boxing in Tagmatium as the greatest troll move in Eurth history. On a serious note, your climate would be homogenously cold temperate with low sloping topography, with a bit of a highlands down the centre though more Pennines than Pyrenees. You'd also probably have to talk with Gaellicia and Tagmatium about your nation's history and how it ties into theirs.

56 minutes ago, Xio said:

Welcome to beyond the academy!... I don't know I'm trying to make these one-liner intros sound less bot-made :P.

Stats
Stats seem fine, as I mentioned in Saphieron's map application you should have a look at a couple Wikipedia pages to find the right GDP per capita and population for your country (within your point limits of course) before you start RPing, to save everyone (including yourself) future headaches. With 2 points in land area, however, will get your nation anywhere from 
260,000km^2 to 350,000km^2 of land.

Culture & Climate & Geography
With how you described your country's forests (and your desired location requests), it appears as though you would like a cold temperate climate (ie something like eastern Europe) - something in abundance in a couple continents! So no worries there. Dalmation is probably likely to be in Europa, as it's not part of the known Indo-European groups which sailed into Argis in ye olde times. Thankfully Europa probanly has the most amount of cold temperate climate of any other continent, so there is plenty room for Austameria!

Everything else appears to be in order, so below I have come up with 3 locations for your country. Once you've chosen one (or none) of the proposed locations, I will request consent from your would-be neighbours, and afterwards we can tweak borders and add your cities in Discord.

Proposal 1 - Western Burania
image.png
Firstly with 348,200km^2 of land, your country would be almost entirely cold temperate in climate, with some cold steppe in your northern mountains. The borders are a bit wibbly-wobbly, but that can be tweaked afterwards. Your only neighbour would be Akiiryu, a very old NPC which may need some tinkering. Something to discuss with @Tagmatium Rules.

Proposal 2 - Jasmine Sea
image.png?width=1082&height=676
Second, with a land area of 337,800km^2, is along the coastline of the Jasmine Sea. You would still have mountains but also a large river system and extra highlands across your southern borders. Overall some very well-defended borders geographically. All the points from above remain the same, though instead of Tagmatium being your big boy neighbour, it would be Orioni.

Proposal 3 - Island Gang
image.png
Lastly with 260,100km^2, you can join Gaellicia on the island, furthering my goals in boxing in Tagmatium as the greatest troll move in Eurth history. On a serious note, your climate would be homogenously cold temperate with low sloping topography, with a bit of a highlands down the centre though more Pennines than Pyrenees. You'd also probably have to talk with Gaellicia and Tagmatium about your nation's history and how it ties into theirs.

I will go for the Proposal 1 - Western Burania

All looks good to me! Just surprised by the lack of rivers in the area to be honest.

Ateenia is correct on this, we can assume due to the climate that there are a lot of minor rivers, just that they don't merge into a river large enough to be shown on the map. Seeing how Tag, the closest member to proposal 1, is okay with the location, I think we are safe to cap this off.

Welcome to the canon-side of Eurth, @Austameria :)

3 minutes ago, Xio said:

Ateenia is correct on this, we can assume due to the climate that there are a lot of minor rivers, just that they don't merge into a river large enough to be shown on the map. Seeing how Tag, the closest member to proposal 1, is okay with the location, I think we are safe to cap this off.

Welcome to the canon-side of Eurth, @Austameria :)

Thank you.

I can finally start my Pine Tea empire.