C.P.A. : Central Peninsular Alliance

Orioni

251px-Macedonian_Aviation_Brigade_emblem

In order to achieve a more peaceful region, the government of Orioni would like to found an alliance between all great nations that are situated on the central peninsula of Europa.

All parties that want to be part of this strong alliance should agree to the following terms:

1. Any member of the alliance may freely request assistance from any other nation. Other members of the alliance may also freely aid any other member of the alliance.
  2. All members have permission to move their military units through other members area after informing the other party of the movement.
  3. All members agree to inform the other parties if they are negotiating about military matters with any third party.
  4. If a new nation wants to join the C.P.A., a majority of the current members of the alliance must agree on this.

Signed by:

• Orioni
  • Vanarambaion
  • Argenland
  • Great Kings
  • Phil IV
  • Tamurin
  • Europtima
  • Akiiryu

Invited are:

• (Karpathos, if he's interested in RP)
  • Owner of area 43 (Kant/Niederoestereich)
  • Owner of area 105

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very interesting idea and a splendid concept. Tamurin would be happy to be a part of such an alliance.

But, we have a better option: Since we are already member of the "Pact of Arms", we suggest that we all merge these two alliances into one even stronger one. The goals and the terms are very similar; it would be inefficient to have such similar alliances.

(OOC: But your logo is very good! We should keep that at all cost!)

Phil V is afraid that he cannot agree to this alliance, as a neutral observer in many of the conflicts around Europa, we feel that we cannot comply with Term 1, we do not feel obliged to enter any conflict without deep consultation about the Philian Public good.

We will evaluate each conflict as it comes, but will not agree to ally with all peninsulan nations, we are sorry, and we hope our ties with both tamurin and Orioni will last for a good time to come.

Phil V is afraid that he cannot agree to this alliance, as a neutral observer in many of the conflicts around Europa, we feel that we cannot comply with Term 1, we do not feel obliged to enter any conflict without deep consultation about the Philian Public good.

The participation in this alliance is absolutely positively of vital importance. If the nation of Phil IV cannot agree to rule #1 then it will have to be changed.

Can you agree to this new first rule?

(1) All parties will in any circumstances come Every party may freely choose to aid of the an other party if either one is in danger or has been involved in military or diplomatic conflict unless the cause of conflict is clearly against mutual good.

If not, please propose one that you can agree to.

Kindest regards,

your ancient friend and neighbour

Orioni

How about

1. Any nation of the alliance may freely request assistance from any other nation. Other nations may also freely aid any other nation in the alliance.

sounds good to me, if it's good with everyone else.

We're in. biggrin.gif

4. If a new nation wants enter in the C.P.A., 2/3 of the funders (Orioni, Vanarambaion, Argenland, Phil IV, Tamurin and Great Kings) members must be agree with this. The new nation must be in the Central Peninsula.

Argenland signs the 1, 2 and 3 articles. News articles must be signed (modifications too).

To: Orioni

Subject: CPA

The Federation of Great Kings has just been informed of the existence of this alliance. We are interested and our five great kings have considered joining. They all agreed that this would make our nation even stronger then before. cool.gif

(ooc: nice logo)

We are glad you decided to join up. I knew you'd come through. We fought side by side in the First Tamurin War, remember? Let's hope we don't have to do that again anytime soon.

Kindest regards,

Your ancient friend and neighbour

Orioni

We would remind Delegate Pot that he has not been invited into this alliance, and therefore can keep his obviously outlandish comments to himself. The nation of Vanarambaion wishes to maintain pleasant relations with all nations in the region, but if Delegate Pot would like to start a problem where there hasn't been one previously, he does so at the peril of no one but himself. This is not your first warning to maintain peaceful and diplomatic relations, but let us hope it will be your last.

TO: The Whiner from Potsville

SUBJECT: You know what you are?

Jealous! Your own pact has failed, you couldn't prevent any further conflict, and you never intended to. Even now, you are still pushing your ex-comrades around. I can only give you this advice: mind your own business.

Defense expenditures:

• Stoned Smurfs: 32%
  • Orioni 2: 32%
  • Vanarambaion: 31%
Who are you calling a tree hugger? angry.gif

To: The CPA, namely Orioni

Re: Orioni's colonies

The Holy Empire of Tagmatium would like to know how Orioni's two colonies, Sirius and Corona Borealis, are affected by the CPA. Are these covered by the Alliance? We presume so, as they are now part of Orioni. But, as the are not part of the Central Peninsular, might this fact affect them? Or are the two colonies part of the Central Peninsular, and does this mean that countries bordering them will be allowed in as well?

They allow Pots assistant only seconds to debate certain issues before the threw him out.

Jealous! Your own pact has failed,

This is funny because wasnt it me that disbanded the MATA after the differences between ourselfs and the Mongol-Swedes arose? MMRTA is an alliance we do not want to put strain on as Marijuana growth is one of our main incomes. Phil, Selene2u and Mongol-Swedes are all nations who have our same belief system and we do not want to jepordise that.

you couldn't prevent any further conflict, and you never intended to.

Ok, read that and tell my why its a contradicting statement. We will not respond to any of these 'not so well thought out' comments.

Even now, you are still pushing your ex-comrades around.

Dont be scared, use some names. It just sounds like you are throwing some foundless accusations around there. Pity.

I can only give you this advice: mind your own business.

How can you tell this to someone when its you and your government that sticks their nose into EVERY conflict? Makes us wonder how capable you are seeing you are spread thin threw most of Europa.

Defense expenditures:

Stoned Smurfs: 32%

Orioni 2: 32%

Vanarambaion: 31%

Who are you calling a tree hugger?

You and your tree hugging alliance haha! Yea, 32% of 10 bucks (dollars, euros what have you) is equal to 32% of 100,000,000 bucks huh? post all the numbers and stats as well as you stretching of your nations and reasourses and maybe then all of the C.P.A. could stand up to the Mighty S.S.S.S.

And a personal note to Vanarambaion, when you disappear for so long and then come back toting claims of turning into an mighty empire, just to jump into an allaince that we all know does not share your beliefs, that makes you look a tad weak. The S.S.S.S. respects Vanarambaion as our two nations are not that much differnt. It just saddens us when a powerful nation joins such a weak alliance.

He was then grabed by the many gaurds and was on his way out.

Edited by Stoned Smurfs (see edit history)

The Holy Empire of Tagmatium would like to know how Orioni's two colonies, Sirius and Corona Borealis, are affected by the CPA. Are these covered by the Alliance?

You are correct that these colonies are nowhere near the peninsula, but that will be discussed within the CPA. Outsiders don't have any business with that. If you really must know: Orioni will defend it's colonies, with or without the support of the CPA.

@ SSSS: *ignore*

(OOC: Try to keep this thread clean please. If you have a complaint or just want to rant, please start a new thread. Thank you.)

lets tell everyone we are out for Europa's best interest but leave everyone thats not in our group and the rest of Europa out in the dark about our plans.

The Pot blames the kettle! Don't be such a hypocrite. The initial statement clearly mentions "all great nations that are situated on the central penisula".

Thank you very much Tamurin, you have fully completed the Peninsular Alliance.

Some questions for the members of the Alliance:

(1) The Holy Empire of Tagmation asked if extra-peninsular colonies are also protected by the Alliance. Tagmatium's main concern are the two most recent colonies of Orioni which are both located outside the peninsula. My question to the members of the alliance is: do we protect an allies colonies abroad?

(2) Most of us are aware that area 43 on our peninsula has been chosen for colonisation by Niedoestereich. The colonisation is not yet complete but well underway. Niederoestereich is former member of the MATA (Militaries Against Terrorist Acts) which disbanded about a week ago. Do we accept this colonisation? (OOC: which means opposing it in RP) Or do we support it? And will Niederoestereich be accepted into the C.P.A. is the colonisation succeeds?

1) Yes, we do. The colony is a part of a country. The country is part of the alliance. Conclusion: the colony is part of the alliance and must be protected.

2) I don't know if we must support the colonisation or not. But I think that the capital city must be in the Central Peninsula, and, by this way, we can accept Niedoestereich in the CPA. However, I don't know what about the MATA policies and I don't know what they call "terrorism". Terrorism is an attack. An attack of other nation, maybe. Is the same objetive that we have. Conclusion: If he is part of other military alliance, he will going to be not allowed.

1. Yes, we do. They are part of the nation, they are members of the alliance as well.

2. I would oppose it, but if there is overwhelming support for it, I can bite my tongue. I like the capital city plan. But I don't think we should exclude members of other alliances. If that alliance is hostile to us, absolutely, but we shouldn't make such broad generalizations. We need to take it on a case-by-case basis.

TO: C.P.A Members

Subject: <Insert name>

We are colonising area 43, but at current do not wish to be associated with this Alliance. If you wish us to leave yet another area, then we are gunna fight for every meter of land, even if it results in our military being crushed.

We will send a delegation to see how it will affect our new colony though.