Request NPC: Karberg

The Kingdom of Karberg/Karpland

spacer.png

The Kingdom of Karberg/Karpland is located between Littland and Graslanderna (controlled by Fina). As Littland and Graslanderna/Fina represent both Danish and Swedish respectively, I thought a Norwegian nation would be in order between them, just as in real life. Lore-wise Karberg could have split from the old duchies of Littland somewhere between 1100-1200. The old house of Littland, Jets-Tronmark, still lives on in Karberg/Karpland however under a different name. Karberg/Karpland, due to its position and internal stability throughout the ages, has managed to develop an advanced economy with high standards of living. The country is a liberals dream. Yet, Karberg/Karpland has seen a significant drop in population since the 1970s, the beginnings of a brain drain and increasingly strained welfare system that threaten to tear the small peaceful country apart, as new global rivalries begin forming, Karberg/Karpland must fight to retain the position it has so greatly benefitted from for decades.

Its points would be as follows:
Economy: 3
Land: 0
Population: 1

Karberg/Karpland on the map:
Hervik as the capital, on the Amber Lake
Budal as the largest in-land city
Green and orange areas are minorities from Littland and Graslanderna.

spacer.png

Edit: Apprarently Karberg would mean "dude mountain" in Norwegian (thanks Advocatius), so I'm adding an optional name of Karpland. Land of the Karpic people.

Edited by Samm (see edit history)

Everything seems to be in order, I'll put on the NPC on the map as a general NPC, however I would strongly recommend you change the eagle on the flag as it is quite obviously the Albanian double headed eagle.

unknown.png