Map Application: Kima

Empire of Kima
National Flag
 spacer.png
Capital Name: Anatsu
Capital Location: At the center of the nation, preferably by a large body of water such as a lake because of the various beaches there. 

Starter Stats: 1/2/1
Culture: Japanese

Climate & Geography: Warm and Stable. Not extremely hot like a desert, but unlike the freezing winters. If described as one season, it would be Spring.

History: Kima was formed by native peoples in a far away island. While in the beginning there was no invasions by foreign forces, the native people frequently fought for control and basic heads such as food, water, and land. This eventually radicalized into the Emperor & Empress Era, where specific family descendants of the native people taken the throne and had declared themselves as Emperor/Empress. This period lasted a long term, and is commonly associated with Kima and it’s “monarchist period”. Eventually, foreign people had discovered of the land, and had tried to invade it. Fortunately the natives worked together and discovered a clever plan. Eventually, Kima was established a provision, then a nation. Today, Kima is one big economic center with decent land and population.

Front Desk: Waived 
Vision Statement: Waived

Desired Location: (optional) Probably somewhere with Japanese nations/cultures but I’ll leave it to the cartographer to give me some ideas. 
Other Critical Information: (optional)

Edited by Kima (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Oyus said:

Waived by whom? Also, no.

Ok, it’s a long story, sorry for the confusion. I think @Orioni was supposed to be messaging you about it, but if I’m the one confused, I will do my Vision Statement and Academy RP

2 hours ago, Kima said:

Ok, it’s a long story, sorry for the confusion. I think @Orioni was supposed to be messaging you about it, but if I’m the one confused, I will do my Vision Statement and Academy RP

Set your account to candidate, so you can post your vision statement in the Academy.