Konungar Lenda Naval Yards

k5Nlknv.png

The Konungar Lenda Naval Yards are the primary Naval Yards in the Kingdom of Ahrana that was founded back in the 1910s as a State-Owned Naval Yard and to this day remains so. Today, there are currently two Naval Yards under the Konungar Lenda arm. The Northern Operations are at the Port of Skaro with the Southern Operations at the Port of Vulga Supra. Soon the Port and Capital City of Havsborg will be added to the list of Operation sites for the Naval Yards.

OFFICE OF NAVAL CONTRACTING AND PROCUREMENT

TO: Konungar Lenda Naval Yards

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY. SECRET. 

To whom it may concern,

The Office of Naval Contracting and Procurement has been tasked with seeking out new contracts for the construction of naval vessels by the Delamarian Congress, and recently, as you may have heard in the news, a further 30 Billion has been allocated for military expansion. 

Much of this will be put towards fitting the new third and fourth fleets of the Delamarian Navy, and as such we require Offshore patrol vessels, of which we have noticed that Konungar Lenda can produce. The Office and the Secretary have expressed interest in the Diarch I and II class Offshore Patrol Vessels and have tasked me with beginning discussions and negotiations with your Shipyard, should you be willing to accept and fulfil such contracts.

The Delamarian Navy is of upmost importance and pride to the nation, and we would be happy to see Diarch class ships joining our fleets in defence of the homeland.

Sincerely,

Vice Admiral Mary Edwards,

Director of Naval Contracting and Procurement.

54 minutes ago, Ahrana said:

TO: Sir Erik Larson, Konungar Lenda Naval Yards

FROM: Vice Admiral Mary Edwards, Office of Naval Contracting and Procurement

Sir Erik,

I would be delighted to visit Konungar Lenda to inspect the Diarch I and II Class vessels, I have begun arranging a visit to Ahrana and look forward to seeing the vessels in person along with a contingent to determine its strengths, weaknesses and usefulness in the Delamarian Navy. Discussions have begun to work out a budget for the Diarch Class Vessels, and though it is yet to be finalised between 1.2 and 2.1 Billion Francs would be likely spent on such vessels.

The Department of Defence and the Department of National Security would also like to attend such an inspection, to further discuss the proposed contract, as well as inspect the other vessels that your shipyard offers.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely,

Office of Naval Contracting and Procurement.

On 12/30/2021 at 12:18 PM, Delamaria said:

TO: Sir Erik Larson, Konungar Lenda Naval Yards

FROM: Vice Admiral Mary Edwards, Office of Naval Contracting and Procurement

Sir Erik,

I would be delighted to visit Konungar Lenda to inspect the Diarch I and II Class vessels, I have begun arranging a visit to Ahrana and look forward to seeing the vessels in person along with a contingent to determine its strengths, weaknesses and usefulness in the Delamarian Navy. Discussions have begun to work out a budget for the Diarch Class Vessels, and though it is yet to be finalised between 1.2 and 2.1 Billion Francs would be likely spent on such vessels.

The Department of Defence and the Department of National Security would also like to attend such an inspection, to further discuss the proposed contract, as well as inspect the other vessels that your shipyard offers.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely,

Office of Naval Contracting and Procurement.

l29of0f.png

• 4 months later...