[Map Application] State of Aurivizh

Nation in Eurth: Aurivizh

Flag:

spacer.png

Capital Name: Alivezh

Capital Location: On the coast, near a river if possible

Stats Chosen: 1/1/1, 13.8 Million people, GDPpC $12,000, Size Medium (TBA)

Factbook/IIwiki: https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Aurivizh (Empty), 

for most of the information, see VS.

Culture: Breton Celtic

History: See Vision Statement

Climate: On the Köppen map; Dwc, Dwd, Dfc

Desired Location: More of a preferred location, but in this general area. If possible bordering @Ebrary

spacer.png

While our cartographer is on hiatus, different staff members will be answering threads while one of the admins handles the actual make-map-look-pretty-with-new-nation part.

Reviewing your application, where you want to be lines up with where our Celts like to dwell. As such I don't think there is much to explain other than I have come up with three possible ways for you to be placed. I measured them out at about middle of the range for a 1 point land area, if for some reason you would like a little more cake in your slice, there may be some wiggle room. Of course, by bordering @Ebrary, we will need him to officially weigh in on any of these choices. "If he does not respond within a week, consent will be implied through apathy." as we say.

1. All Dfc subarctic climate with Dfd in your mountains there (red splotches)
    Area: 186,186 km2
    image.png

2. This is all Dfc subarctic climate in the mainland while the isles are Dwa & Dwc
    Area: 134,617 km2
    image.png

3. This one has a mostly tundra, polar landscape (ET) with some subarctic patches in the south and west.
    Area: 161,000 km2
    image.png

Hi Oyus, thank you for responding this fast! For me, the first claim seems really good! I am just curious, but can the smaller island be added to the claim? The lore would be that it was taken over by Aurivizh-Izel during the early 1600s. Below I have made a map of city placement. Alivezh is the Capital, marked in Yellow, while the other cities are Galivizh, Virizhon, Doaned, Dratouzh, Pulezh and Kêr a Baglan.

Once again thank you!

spacer.png