Greetings

Greetings Eurth,

I just created my account on the website, and I guess I had to say hello "I am here".

My county on Nationstates is the "Imperim of Hausboria" and since I talked for quite some months on the Eurth Regional Message Board, I don't believe I am exaclty "new" on Eurth.

My point is that, we all have to begin somewhere since I figured that most RP-ish fings are here, so here I am.

Have a nice day/evening,

Zhamulaizee

Hello :).

Eurth doesn't use it's regional message board often outside of communicating with new members and other Nation States communities, all of our RP occurs here on this dedicated forum (which, if I may toot our own horn and give praise to @Orioni, is superior in design to the NS forum.).

Easiest way to communicate with others in the community is through the Discord (link here), where people can quickly answer any questions you may have.

Hope you enjoy your time here :).

1 hour ago, Zhamulaizee said:

Greetings Eurth,

I just created my account on the website, and I guess I had to say hello "I am here".

My county on Nationstates is the "Imperim of Hausboria" and since I talked for quite some months on the Eurth Regional Message Board, I don't believe I am exaclty "new" on Eurth.

My point is that, we all have to begin somewhere since I figured that most RP-ish fings are here, so here I am.

Have a nice day/evening,

Zhamulaizee

Welcome to Eurth!

I hope you have fun here!

Hello there @Zhamulaizee. :) Glad you could make the jump from website to forum.

With your permission, I'll go ahead and match your username (Zhamulaizee) with NS name (Hausboria).

Reading through your dispatches, I stumbled upon this gem: "The Robotic Waifu Legalization Act".

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1620587

On 12/4/2021 at 6:28 PM, Metztlitlaca said:

all of our RP occurs here on this dedicated forum (which, if I may toot our own horn and give praise to @Orioni, is superior in design to the NS forum.).

Our software does most of the heavy lifting. You can be sure the main NS forum is equally complex. Just looking at the current user statistics, it has to handle 100s of online users posting and commenting at the same time. I have no idea how they are able to keep phpBB running with a database of 31,953,144 messages.