Ipareia Exoterike | Kirvinian Diplomacy

Kirvina

large_-_Copy.jpg

The Arhomaioi of Aurelia have a diplomatic tradition stretching back centuries, that began with the first embassies and petitions they opened with the native banner-nations surrounding them. For most of history, the nation of Kirvina has dealt with its enemies at the table before putting them at sword-point. Aside from an eclectic scattering of old tribal federation treaties and confederate arrangements with disparate breakaway states in Cágora and elsewhere, Kirvina is neither the hegemon of any major regional alliance, nor a member in one, although it does maintain observer status in the EOS

All entreaties of import should be addressed to the Véla Lagata A. Sarris, at her Embassy office 34 Doiranis, Coeaneia.

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: Her Excellency, A. Sarris, Véla Lagata of the Exárcheia tis Kirvínastíria (@Kirvina)

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

Your Excellency,

May I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your appointment to the position of Véla Lagata. I hope that this will mark the start of a new period in cooperation between our two proud nations, as we are both of the same Aroman stock. That two oceans divide us has never been an insurmountable challenge and I pray to God that that remains the case. Indeed, the ability of your ancestors to traverse those oceans and visit their homeland was one that was always most impressive to those who remained in Europa, even as our cultures and religions diverged over the years. The Kirvinoi are always welcome within my nation and it is hoped by the Holy Imperial Government and the Holy Emperor of Arome that the coming years will once again see our nations and people draw closer together.

I would also like to take this moment to re-affirm the relations between our nations, as well as to give notice that the Megas Agios Basileia will retain Tatianos Poullades as our ambassador to your nation. It is felt by the Holy Imperial Government that Poullades has been an able representative to your nation, although if your government disagrees, then mine will be willing to send a more suitable replacement. After all, it would not bode well for our future relations if we allow this to be a stumbling block at this point.

May God see to it that the bond between our nations and people remain strong,

Eugenios Goulielmos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion