National Information

Costa Madora

Hello, people of Eurth,

After all the questions I got on my Q&A, I've decided to switch it around and ask you questions.

There is a survey located here, which has been prepared for everyone to answer.

Should I answer it?

You don't have to participate, but it would be great if you did.

What is it about?

It begins with you listing your nation's name, the title and name of your HoS and HoG and other basic info. Along the lines, we also have other information you may list.

Adiós and good luck,

Republika Kosta Madora

Edited by Costa Madora (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Tagmatium Rules said:

I've requested access to the form.with my Tagmatium-related Gmail account.

I don't think your request was sent to me, unless you're called Doxapatres Kalothetos.

Edit: I have made the form public in order to prevent people from being blocked.

Edited by Costa Madora (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Costa Madora said:

I don't think your request was sent to me, unless you're called Doxapatres Kalothetos.

Edit: I have made the form public in order to prevent people from being blocked.

Yep, that's my Tagmatium Gmail.

It's the name of my Information Minister.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Costa Madora
      Bienvenidos al portal oficial del Ministero Exteriores de Kosta Madora.  Estamos abiertos de 8:00-19:00 de lunes a sábado, cerrados los domingos y festivos.
       Aceptamos todas las solicitudes de nuevos pasaportes, tarjetas de identificación y realizamos nuestros negocios a bordo en representación de nuestro gran estado de Kosta Madora.
      Nos podemos encontrar en el ala oeste del Palacio Ribono (Casa de Ministros) en 3 Avenida Abeto. 
      El actual Ministro de Exteriores es Luther Guthrie, asistido por la Secretaria Exteriores Ingrid Bordewijk.

Welcome to the official portal for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa Madora. We are open 8:00-19:00 on Mon-Sat, closed on Sundays and holidays.
      We accept all requests for new passports, identification cards and conduct our business aboard representing our great state of Costa Madora.
      We can be found at the west wing of Ribono Palace (House of Ministers) at 3 Spruce Avenue.
      The current Minister of Foreign Affairs is Luther Guthrie, assisted by Foreign Secretary Ingrid Bordewijk.
    • By Costa Madora
      Welcome to the Q&A for the Republic of Costa Madora and Bellefait Isles. Here you can write any questions you have about Costa Madora, which will be answered as best as possible.
    • By Costa Madora
      March 22, 1316
      It was a regular day at the Jacquard estate. George stood inside his father's study, where his father was organizing his documents.
      "Ansi. Tu es majeur et tu devrais te préparer à me succéder," his father said in Barborican.
      "Ouin, mais je veux être plus qu’un seigneur local," George responded.
      "Porquoi?" his father asked worriedly. After a sigh, he continued.
      "Écote, George, je ne voudrais pas être Barboricain. Mais souhaitant une révolution? Vous savez que c’est mal vu."
      "Je peux très bien me débrouil."
      "Peux-tu? Quel rapporte entrez-vous avec l’ouvrier en tant que roi?"
      "Écoute Papa, notre très cher empere a augmenté les impôts. Que feriez-vous à ce sujet?"
      "Je suppose que je lui parlerais?"
      "Et si j’entendais dire que l’empere envise de nous enlever notre domaine?"
      "Je ne sais pas."
      "Je suppose que je vais y aller maintenant."
      "Où?"
      "Un endroit pour réfléchir."
      And, with that in his mind, George left the study and mounted the horse to retreat to a secluded place, where he could think freely. His plan was to gather his friends and begin by raiding Fort de Orx, a small fort near Fleury in Lamonti.