Zaxar Foreign Relations Office

Zaxar

spacer.png             Greater Zaxar Foreign Relations Office             spacer.png

This is where Zaxar foreign policy changes and statements will be posted as well as any diplomatic statements or outreaching by other nations that do not require their own thread.

Please feel free to ask any questions about our current foreign relations policies that may impact your nation or its interests. This is also where business deals and contracts will be managed until a more suitable location is established.

Emperor: William Zaxar I

Minister of Foreign Relations: Maurice la Vaneu

Minister of Finance: Nicholas von Kenne

Grand General: Leon Varxsos

Grand Justice: Alberto Patrar

Current Embassies:

• N/A

kPX1vhH.png

To: His Excellency, Maurice la Vaneu, Foreign Minister of the Autokrateia ton Megas Zaxareia, the Empire of Greater @Zaxar

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

Your Excellency,

Often, the continent of Aurelia seems a most mysterious land to those in far off Europa. Arhomaneia has had contact with some of your neighbours, both in the present and in the past, but it does remain an area that seems one of the most exotic on Eurth. Tales of such things as the so-called “railway states” have enticed the imaginations of many in Europa for years, as well as many of the other aspects of your home continent.

We also respect the struggles that your nation has had in coming into being. The Flaxar War is undoubtedly one of the longest in modern times, lasting almost three quarters of a century. Truly, Greater Zaxar is a country that has struggled against adversity and been tempered by the fires of conflict into something much stronger than it could have been without that.

Although my nation is ancient, it knows some of such struggles. Arhomaneia has often found itself surrounded by hostile enemies but has always come out on top, stronger than it was before. Due to that, the Arhomaioi see in the Zaxar an element of kinship, although our nations and cultures also differ in many ways. I hope that through closer contact, this might in time become a friendship, one that benefits both of our nations equitably.

To this end, I have been tasked by his Aroman Majesty, Kommodos III, by the Grace of Christ the God, faithful Emperor and Autocrat of the Aromans and Equal-to-the-Apostles, to ask that your excellency puts before his majesty, William of Zaxar, a request to exchange embassies between our two great nations. I do not doubt that this would be the start of a great relationship between our two honoured nations and it would do much good not just for them, but Aurelia, Europa and the Wurld.

I pray that this will be the start of a long and fruitful relationship between our nations,

Eugenios Goulielmos

Megas Logothetes, Grand Minister

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron, Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

To: Megas Logothetes, Grand Minister of the Logothesion ton Barbaron, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion (@Tagmatium Rules)

From: Maurice la Vaneu, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Greater Zaxar

Your Excellency,

I speak on the behalf of our great Emperor when I say that we would be honored to establish embassy ties with your great and ancient nation. It was not lost on our great Emperor how swiftly you responded to our diplomatic entrance onto the wurld stage, and one of the core values of our nation is that respect will be treated with in kind.

You are not wrong in aligning your embattled history with our own. Both of our nations were born from a crucible of war and have emerged triumphant. Your crucible was long ago however, ours is still fresh, you have recovered and surpassed your ambitions of the past while we can only try to emulate your success. This will take time, but we are confident that someday we will rise to be alongside your great nation.

It is also of great importance to our Emperor to align ourselves alongside the other monarchs of the wurld. Today democracy, communism, dictatorships, and anarchy nip at our heels in this time of national fragility and we believe that by standing together with other monarchies we can support one another.

So on behalf of our illustrious Emperor, William Zaxar I, and the great peoples of the Empire, I hereby accept your request to exchange embassies.

May our great nations prosper from these embassies and from the peace they shall bring,

Maurice la Vaneu

Foreign Minister

of the

Empire of Greater Zaxar

kPX1vhH.png

To: His Excellency, Maurice la Vaneu, Foreign Minister of the Autokrateia ton Megas Zaxareia, the Empire of Greater @Zaxar

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

Your Excellency,

I am thankful that his majesty has accepted the offer of my government to exchange embassies. The first steps onto the wurld stage are often the most crucial, dictating the path that then follows. It is hoped by Arhomaneia that the path ahead of Greater Zaxar will be smooth, considering the struggles that are behind your people and your nation. I pray to God that this will be the case and I do not doubt that that there is greatness ahead of your nation.

It is the hope of my monarch, myself and the Arhomaioi that Arhomaneia has a part to play in that greatness. In order to facilitate this, I have discussed the appointment of an ambassador from my nation to yours with my nation's diplomatic corps. Between us, we have selected Demetrios Meitzomates as the head of my nation's mission. Please find their credentials attached. If they do not prove to be acceptable, I will find a more suitable candidate.

I have also attached a building that could be a suitable chancery for your nation in Tagmatika, the administrative and political capital of Arhomaneia. Again, if this is not suitable, then another might be found.

May God see to it that this is the start of a great friendship between the Zaxar and the Aromans.

Eugenios Goulielmos

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron, Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

of the

To: Megas Logothetes, Grand Minister of the Logothesion ton Barbaron, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion @Tagmatium Rules

From: Maurice la Vaneu, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Greater Zaxar

Your Excellency,

We would be honored to host the esteemed Demetrios Meitzomates as the representative of your holy empire. We have selected an embassy site that we feel would be quite suitable for a nation as important as yours, located just outside Sandrica city-centre along the historic Glenne River. If this location is deemed unsuitable for any reason then we do have other options available as well.

The location you have selected in Tagmatika is an excellent place for our embassy and are ready to begin sending in our diplomats as soon as we can. To this end, Emperor William has appointed one of our nation's foremost diplomats to be our ammbassador in Tagmatika. His name is Julien Sapcheki and we have attached his credentials to this document. If he should be deemed unfit for this role then we can send a list of other possible candidates.

It is our hope that through these embassies, peace and stability can be preserved and greater cooperation and relations can be established. We can assure you that you diplomats will face the full force of Zaxar hospitality and be treated with the respect they are deserving of, and should our diplomats experience the same, then we would be glad to call you friends.

Long may our nations rein,

Maurice la Vaneu

Foreign Minister

of the

Empire of Greater Zaxar

• 2 months later...

To: Her Majesty, Queen Maisie Alcorn, Head of State of the Matriarchy of @Oyus

Your Majesty,

I would like to offer our warmest greetings on behalf of the great nation of Zaxar. We here in southern Aurelia oft hear of the beautiful isles of Oyus and of its proud yet hospitable people.

I reach out to you on this day on the behalf of Emperor William I Zaxar in the hopes that our nations can establish a mutually beneficial relationship across the Adisi Ocean. It is both his belief and mine that the positive relations our our states would help to maintain peace and stability across eastern Aurelia and its surrounding seas which have proved vital to both our existence and, if I'm not mistaken, yours.

We realize that throughout our nation's more recent history, we have been diplomatically isolated from most of the Wurld due to our long unification war which is why we would like to make an effort to establish relations with our neighbors. We also believe that the monarchies of the Wurld must work together to ensure our continued prosperity in this era of political instability and unrest.

To this end, I would like to request an exchange of embassies between our two proud nations. We believe that this could be the start of a great relationship between our nations and that it will do much good for them, as well as all of Aurelia and the South Adisi Ocean as a whole.

I hope that that you will consider this proposal kindly,

Maurice la Vaneu

Foreign Minister

of the

Empire of Greater Zaxar

Edited by Zaxar (see edit history)
On 11/13/2021 at 11:18 AM, Zaxar said:

To: Her Majesty, Queen Maisie Alcorn, Head of State of the Matriarchy of @Oyus

Your Majesty,

I would like to offer our warmest greetings on behalf of the great nation of Zaxar. We here in southern Aurelia oft hear of the beautiful isles of Oyus and of its proud yet hospitable people.

I reach out to you on this day on the behalf of Emperor William I Zaxar in the hopes that our nations can establish a mutually beneficial relationship across the Adisi Ocean. It is both his belief and mine that the positive relations our our states would help to maintain peace and stability across eastern Aurelia and its surrounding seas which have proved vital to both our existence and, if I'm not mistaken, yours.

We realize that throughout our nation's more recent history, we have been diplomatically isolated from most of the Wurld due to our long unification war which is why we would like to make an effort to establish relations with our neighbors. We also believe that the monarchies of the Wurld must work together to ensure our continued prosperity in this era of political instability and unrest.

To this end, I would like to request an exchange of embassies between our two proud nations. We believe that this could be the start of a great relationship between our nations and that it will do much good for them, as well as all of Aurelia and the South Adisi Ocean as a whole.

I hope that that you will consider this proposal kindly,

Maurice la Vaneu

Foreign Minister

of the

Empire of Greater Zaxar

spacer.png

To: Foreign Minister Maurice la Vaneu of the Empire of Greater @Zaxar

Foreign Minister Maurice la Vaneu,

On behalf of Her Excellency, Queen Maisie I of Alcorn, Oyussa would welcome the exchange of embassies and opening diplomatic relations. We are delighted to see that the fractured lands of Greater Zaxar slowly begins to rise from the ashes. I am certain that by keeping close relations as we get to familiarize ourselves more that we can play a part in enriching Zaxar in the most beneficial way possible and help the Empire maintain peace as long standing advocates for diplomacy. Aurelia and the Adisi are poised to be important to the Wurld stage. With closer cooperation, Argis could feel more than threatened by what we can make of ourselves to Eurth.

Once the Anglian Menace is driven away and the dust settles, I am certain that Aurelia and the Adisi can return to a sense of normalcy. When this does come, we hope to meet with the Emperor and discuss how Oyussa can aid the Empire find itself in the new chapter ahead for our nations.

Sincerely,

Lili Epol
Minister of Foreign Relations

• Similar Content

• By Tagmatium Rules
      To: Their Excellency, Oiguina Escoffier, Trade Minister of the Autokrateia ton Megas Zaxareia, the Empire of Greater @Zaxar

Your Excellency,
      It has been noted by the Holy Imperial Government that your nation is on the verge of becoming one of the largest suppliers of lithium to the rest of the wurld. This is primarily due to the fact that your nation has some of the largest and most readily exploitable reserves and sources of it on Eurth. It has also been noted by my government that your nation has already struck a trade deal with at least one of your fellow Aurelian nations and it also seems that word has got out that Tagmatium is equally interested in pursuing such a deal with your nation. This, I can very much confirm, is the case.
      Whilst your nation is not the only nation with available sources of lithium on Eurth, the Empire of Great Zaxar is the only one that the Greater Holy Empire is interested with doing business with at this time. Your nation has shown itself to be a nation whose star is rising at the moment, and it would be in the interests of my nation to help this star to continue to rise. Although we would envision this to be a reciprocal relationship between our nations, as such a relationship would be of benefit to both Zaxar and Tagmatium. To this end, I am requesting that your government facilitate talks starting between your nations' lithium mining companies and companies within my nation that are keen to utilise this source, to enable the export of lithium to Tagmatium.
      Whilst this trade would be a good next step in the short history of relations between our nations, there is undoubtedly more that we can do for each other. In order to make this more of a wide-ranging trade deal, one that benefits both of our nations beyond just trading in lithium, I would also request that our nations use this opportunity to investigate what tariffs might be reduced against the other products that can be sourced from our nations, what investment opportunities might be available and what further aspects of trade that we could encourage between our nations.
      For example, my nation is known for its expertise in farming, and a standing deal exists between Tagmatium and the Dominions of @Metztlitlaca whereby experts from my nation help to improve the farming techniques employed by the farms of Metztlitlcaca. Equally, my nation is a main exporter of farming machinery, fertiliser and other related products. I know that Aurelia has one of the most extensive rail networks in the New Wurld, and there are several locomotive works that would be keen to do business with state- or privately-owned rail companies in your nation.
      The people of Tagmatium, the Holy Emperor and I await your reply.
      Through faith in God and through trade, we can bring the wurld's nations closer together.
      Takitos Khalkeos
      of the
      Logothesion tou Kommerkiarionikou, Ministry of Trade,
      of the
    • By Nyanta
      The Commonwealth all over the wurld: The Foreign Office, located on the Pelecena Marketstreet in Arkos, and its network of diplomatic missions around the globe shape Commonwealth foreign policy.
      This includes the analysis of wurld politics and crisis management on an international scale, the protection of human rights and the promotion of cultural exchange.
      Arthur Cornwall Minister for Foreign Affairs opens the new Foreign Office with these Words. "We came to stay we already opened our Office for Foreign Economic Affairs, and now It's time that we not only open our Nation for Economic interests but also for Diplomatic options all over the Wurld. It is time that we as a Nation reach out to our Neighbors and Nations all over the Wurld to form a strong Connection between all of us. "
      Chancellor Nyanta Akamura and President Evie Aksoy were there to open the Office Formally and holding a short speech. "We have done something a lot of Nations have done before us and we are very Proud of that step, It's time that we show the Wurld who we are and what we can offer. It's time to share our Values and Ideas with the Wurld and enter a new Age of Foreign Affairs. I hope strongly that this won't only Solidify our Nation as a whole but also bring us Prosperity and long-lasting Peace" -Chancellor Nyanta Akamura 
      The Festivity was a big event and the first Official Statement of the new Government. After the Festivity was over the Heads of Government both got back to the Federal Diet Building while  Cornwall startet his work as Foreign Minister.  

• By Mokhavia
      Teelanittatap S̠avjek̠erajtmaakas ałłunanlajtraalxeramaakavy!
      Welcome to the ministry of foreign affairs of Mokhavia!
      ._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
      All official messages from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can be found here. All state-level documents directed to the nation of Mokhavia must pass through the minisrty of foreign affairs. The ministry is responcible for the wellbeing of all Mokhavian people throughout the wurld. Mokhavia is open to diplomatic missions from any nation.
      Current minister: Xaj Wats̠anek̠y

Contacts:
      🏢 8, Xaama Untuk Jaakkotine str., Moshkal 1111, Mokhavia
      📞 +77 571 887 863
      ✉️ info@mfa.mk/en/

S̠enyts̠ijeramaajt/Embassies:
      Ateenia; Moshkal (Leif Stensson) - Atha (Mari Txan), Grundvik (Mako Yamokkak̠y)
      Prymont: Moshkal (Mikkel Formo) - Rettenmyr (Isto Qajqamatsy)
      Tagmatium: Tezh (Ignatios Damnezes) - Tagmatika (Karyw Xalutsy)
      Stedoria: Moshkal (Detrik Lüke) - Kapojvar (Äjlä Kittsäk̠k̠y)
      Transbaltia: Moshkal (Dorothea von Ostland) - Tavliga (Kärä Ts̠ankank̠y)