Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, San Castellino said:

1. Are you truly democratic or only a republic in the name ?

2. How is your climate ?

Hey there, San Castellino!

1. Costa Madora is a semi-presidential republic. It is as democratic as it gets.

2. Costa Madora has a climate variety.  Geuvaria and Danmau have an alpine climates, while the regions south and in the centre enjoy a temperate climate. This leaves the southern regions; Lamonti, San Monica and North Dalis are subtropical, while Bellefait Isles is tropical.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity and thank you for asking.

Edited by Republic of Costa Madora (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Zaxar said:

Is there meaning behind your colorful flag or do you just like colorful designs?

Good question, Zaxar.

I haven't thought much about what the flag could mean. Usually, red means blood, green means landscape, maybe even the forest, blue could be the ocean.

This leaves the Nordic cross. Coming from a country with a tricolor, I decided to incorporate the Nordic cross into the flag. Not much reason there. As for your actual question, yes, I like colorful designs, but no, there is some kind of meaning behind it.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity and thank you for asking.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Unuecejo said:

Was there a specific inspiration that you were following when you came up with Costa Morada, or a certain narrative goal you had in mind?

Hey there, Unuecejo!

First of all, I would like to address the obvious misspelling of Costa Madora. This is not a big problem, however I want people to be well educated, however that sounds.

No inspiration was involved in this. I just started Costa Madora as a city called Blue Lake City. It was honored with a dedicated country (Merrifort) in 2016, which I promply renamed to Costa Trili somewhere in 2017-18, then Costa Maustan later on.

Currently, we are addressed as Costa Madora, full name - Republic of Costa Madora and Bellefait Isles. Please note that.

But I am intrigued to include the name 'Morada' somewhere.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity and thank you for your question.

Edited by Costa Madora (see edit history)

Good job to everyone who managed to think of questions. Keep 'em coming!

Anyways, I decided to inform everyone that I am writing up more on Costa Madora, which you check out right here.

Now, this website isn't a very popular medium to use, but hey, it's worth a try.

Edited by Costa Madora (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Costa Madora said:

Good job to everyone who managed to think of questions. Keep 'em coming!

Anyways, I decided to inform everyone that I am writing up more on Costa Madora, which you check out right here.

Now, this is not a very popular medium to use, but hey, it's worth a try.

Hello!

We've actually got a very extensive IIWiki presence. Most articles tend to be in the process of being written, though.

Please see it here:

https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Eurth

Hello again everyone!

I am curious about your nations, so this time I will be asking the questions at this survey right here.

You do not need to worry about anything, plus you have the right to decide whether you want to answer or not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Costa Madora
      Bienvenidos al portal oficial del Ministero Exteriores de Kosta Madora.  Estamos abiertos de 8:00-19:00 de lunes a sábado, cerrados los domingos y festivos.
       Aceptamos todas las solicitudes de nuevos pasaportes, tarjetas de identificación y realizamos nuestros negocios a bordo en representación de nuestro gran estado de Kosta Madora.
      Nos podemos encontrar en el ala oeste del Palacio Ribono (Casa de Ministros) en 3 Avenida Abeto. 
      El actual Ministro de Exteriores es Luther Guthrie, asistido por la Secretaria Exteriores Ingrid Bordewijk.

Welcome to the official portal for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa Madora. We are open 8:00-19:00 on Mon-Sat, closed on Sundays and holidays.
      We accept all requests for new passports, identification cards and conduct our business aboard representing our great state of Costa Madora.
      We can be found at the west wing of Ribono Palace (House of Ministers) at 3 Spruce Avenue.
      The current Minister of Foreign Affairs is Luther Guthrie, assisted by Foreign Secretary Ingrid Bordewijk.
    • By Costa Madora
      Hello, people of Eurth,
      After all the questions I got on my Q&A, I've decided to switch it around and ask you questions.
      There is a survey located here, which has been prepared for everyone to answer.
      Should I answer it?
      You don't have to participate, but it would be great if you did.
      What is it about?
      It begins with you listing your nation's name, the title and name of your HoS and HoG and other basic info. Along the lines, we also have other information you may list.
      Adiós and good luck,
      Republika Kosta Madora
    • By Costa Madora
      Costa Madora (Madorian: Republika de Kosta Madora), formally Republic of Costa Madora, is an island country in [insert continent name here], located in the west [insert ocean name here]. It is bordered on the north by Geuvaria, and extends from the Sea of Geuvaria in the north toward the Bellefait Isles. Costa Madora spans an archipelago of 37 islands covering ??? square kilometers (??? sq mi). Vitorife is Costa Madora's capital and largest city; other major cities include Lincamento, Leonstadt, San Monica and Valencia.
      Costa Madora was inhabited in the 12th century, emerging into history as the Alosakian Confederation. Following this period, the rapidly growing Barborican Empire colonized southern Costa Madora and annexed the Alosakian Confederation during the Barborican-Alosakian War.
      In 1318, King George I established the Kingdom of Costa Madora. From 18th to 19th century, it experienced growth under Catherine I as the Madorian Empire, which was overthrown during the November Revolution. This led to the short-lived Republic of Costa Madora.
      Under Catherine II, the Kingdom of Costa Madora was restored, later replaced by the current Republic of Costa Madora. Since then, Costa Madora has maintained the policy of neutrality.
      Costa Madora is a great power and a member of numerous international organizations, including the ??? Union, the N?TO, and the Belaire Agreement. It maintains one of the wurld's strongest militaries. A global leader in the automotive and ??? industries, Costa Madora has made significant contributions to science and technology. Ranked "high" on the Human Development Index, Costa Madora has the ???-highest life expectancy.
      Etymology
      In English, the name "Costa Madora" comes from the Barborican language, meaning 'emerald coast'.
      Around 1238, the Barborican Empire referred to Costa Madora as the Viceroyalty of Valle de Santa Mónica. The current name was probably first given by the explorer Emanuel Pescait later in 1238, however it was first used by Viceroy Marcos Escalona in 1265.
      Geography
      Costa Madora is an archipelago composed of about 37 islands, covering a total area of around ??? square kilometers (??? sq mi). It is located in west [insert ocean name here] and is bordered by Geuvaria to the north, Bellefait Isles to the southwest and the Madorian Sea to the west.
      The highest mountain is Mt. Alpuente. It measures up to 5827 m (19,117 ft) above sea level and is located on Querencia island. The longest river is the Mirador River in south Daland, measuring about ??? kilometers (??? mi).
      Politics
      Costa Madora is an unitary semi-presidential republic. The President is the head of state, elected by popular vote for a four-year term, during which they appoint and preside over the Executive Cabinet. The bicameral Parliament is composed of the Senate, serving as the upper house, with members elected to a six-year term, and the House of Representatives, serving as the lower house, with members elected to a four-year term.
      Senators are elected at large while the representatives are elected from legislative districts. The judicial power is vested in the Supreme Court, composed of a Chief Justice as its presiding officer and ??? associate justices, appointed by the President from nominations submitted by the Parliament.
      The capital and largest city of Costa Madora is Vitorife, located in northeast Daland.