OOC: Taking Shffahkia Behind the Shed

Having done some retrospective viewing on Shffahkia as of late, I have come to the conclusion that it would be best for me to stop working on it completely. This is due to my own failures to make the nation work at a conceptual level. The reason why I came to this conclusion is largely based on the fact that were I to actually rework the nation completely into something "better" would effectively be the same as applying as a completely new nation which I would prefer to do. Additionally, despite being active for around a year in the community, Shffahkia interacted very little with other nations IC:ly. Almost all of its lore connections are the result of OOC discussion without much RP to support it meaning that its deletion/change would not clash with actually established RP on the forums to a big degree. 

As for what I'd like to be done to Shffahkia, deletion would be my preferred option. However, due to these OOC ties with other countries, turning Shffahkia into an NPC would not be an entirely disagreeable option to me assuming I have any type of say in it anymore. My one request for an NPC:fied Shffahkia would be for the name to be changed. Shffahkia is a terrible name. 

I don't really intend this to be my departure from the Eurth community as I'd like to return with a different nation. I know there has been some tensions with abandoning nations and returning with new ones in the past so it will remain to be seen if that will even be a possibility. 

Edited by Shffahkia (see edit history)

This is certainly a sad thing, but also there wouldn't be any point to decline such a request seeing how it'll only tie you to the nation more and nothing will be done.

I would personally prefer if Shffahkia was made into an NPC (so that my history doesn't need to be changed), however I will not oppose anyone on having Shffahkia deleted in its entirety if the lore connections are not too vast.
If Shffahkia is decided to be deleted I will have my own OOC thread up soon on what to do with my nation's history as an ex-colony and who should I pick as my new coloniser.

10 hours ago, Shffahkia said:

Having done some retrospective viewing on Shffahkia as of late, I have come to the conclusion that it would be best for me to stop working on it completely. This is due to my own failures to make the nation work at a conceptual level. The reason why I came to this conclusion is largely based on the fact that were I to actually rework the nation completely into something "better" would effectively be the same as applying as a completely new nation which I would prefer to do. Additionally, despite being active for around a year in the community, Shffahkia interacted very little with other nations IC:ly. Almost all of its lore connections are the result of OOC discussion without much RP to support it meaning that its deletion/change would not clash with actually established RP on the forums to a big degree. 

As for what I'd like to be done to Shffahkia, deletion would be my preferred option. However, due to these OOC ties with other countries, turning Shffahkia into an NPC would not be an entirely disagreeable option to me assuming I have any type of say in it anymore. My one request for an NPC:fied Shffahkia would be for the name to be changed. Shffahkia is a terrible name. 

I don't really intend this to be my departure from the Eurth community as I'd like to return with a different nation. I know there has been some tensions with abandoning nations and returning with new ones in the past so it will remain to be seen if that will even be a possibility. 

Ultimately, it's sad - I've always liked Shffakhia - but as Metz says, just tying you to it would be extremely counterproductive.