Expansion: Zharr/Cabarria

As I've a long term establishment via Kaldana in the northern most territory of Zharr, an expansion to colonize more of what was left after the war between two nations is an approach I've been working towards. Especially concerning with Anglian activity in the region. I am looking to eventually township and city hop until the area is occupied, eventually reaching and laying claim to the capitol Kanamar.

spacer.png

I am ok with this as long as it's split with the advancing OCA forces. However I would like to see the effect another invasion is having in your homeland, societal and economic. Don't forget as well the Anglians will either be expecting you to join up or will be looking at you with some very very angry eyes.

5 hours ago, Seylos said:

I am ok with this as long as it's split with the advancing OCA forces. However I would like to see the effect another invasion is having in your homeland, societal and economic. Don't forget as well the Anglians will either be expecting you to join up or will be looking at you with some very very angry eyes.

Seconded.

7 hours ago, Seylos said:

I don't intend to push past Kanamar, so it would become I suppose similar to NK at the moment. As to OCA forces is there will have to dialogue, as there has been none between the Imperium and Anglian interests.