1. 1. Please select your candidate(s)

• Martín Villacrés, MU
    • Arya Randhawa, MU
    • Eric Pribanić, MLP
    • Andrew Cortez, MLP
    • Veronica Kirchner, MG
    • Alicia Lindroth, MG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/25/2021 at 04:30 AM

It is the time to announce the first election (on this website) for the Prime Minister of Southern Mala. Every four years, we will elect a new Prime Minister in August. Here's the candidates;

ZqfzHwTw.jpg

Martín Villacrés, MU

"If I get reelected, I will renew the country whether it is a big decision or not"

image.jpg 

Eric Pribanić, MLP

"Capitalism is inefficient. Don't believe me? Read my book"

Screenshot-20210721-125733-Duck-Duck-Go.

Andrew Cortez, MLP

"I think we should work to become self-sufficient"

Screenshot-20210721-121131-Duck-Duck-Go.

Veronica Kirchner, MG

"I stand for reduced industrialization"

Screenshot-20210721-121412-Duck-Duck-Go.

Arya Randhawa, MU

"I plan to boost social policies, because that is the foundation for a better nation"

Screenshot-20210721-121922-Duck-Duck-Go.

Alicia Lindroth, MG

"I want more eco-conscious industries, to both boost the economy and maintain a strong environment"

The election will be open between July 22 and August 5. We wish the candidates good luck, and we will see you again tomorrow.

Screenshot-20210721-131513-Duck-Duck-Go.

President of Electoral Board for the State of Southern Mala

Edited by Southern Mala (see edit history)

Due to a lack of votes, Martín Villacrés won the first election. The secondary election will commence tomorrow on July 26. There will be no poll present as no more than two members have voted.

Screenshot-20210721-131513-Duck-Duck-Go.

President of Electoral Board for the State of Southern Mala

Edited by Southern Mala (see edit history)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Southern Mala
      MONDAY, July 19
      Good morning, this is MNC News and I'm María Gallo.
      Last Friday, Prime Minister Martín Villacrés suggested that the Parliament began construction on the new city residence. President of Senate Simón Figueroa said this:
      "We believe this will be a big proposal, especially with the upcoming elections. Prime Minister Villacrés will have to wait."
      The government plans to begin the construction in late August. The proposal is around 100 million pesetas, budgeted for other projects such as the metro system and the schools. Prime Minister Villacrés commented wanting to "start the project as soon as possible".
      The architect firm describes the proposed residence as "a beautiful, iconic, and elegant building". It is unknown how many rooms it will have.
      This was María Gallo, and thank you for joining.
    • By Southern Mala
      As the Prime Minister of Southern Mala is the head of state and government, he requires a personal city residence. On top of that, various government officials deserve similar attention. Because of that, I've decided to write this topic, which should list all government residences and workplaces.
      Officially, he resides in the Maceira district of San Amador. His residence is the 3rd house located on the Penn Street. However, how should his residence look?
    • By Southern Mala
      This topic features an official overview of the Republic of Southern Mala, and may not reflect existing canonical events/people/organizations.
      Southern Mala, formally Republic of Southern Mala, is an island nation located south of Krosari in the Pohena Ocean. It borders Mahiti to the west and Santiz and Medua to the east. As of 2020, Southern Mala has an estimated population of 7.4 million. The capital and largest city is San Amador, other major cities are Livadon and Tuluga. Southern Mala’s official language is Madorian.
      Southern Mala has been ranked favourably in human rights, political freedom, civil liberties, press and internet freedom. Southern Mala is a member of the Krosarian Union, SPTO, ISA, and part of the South Pohenian Banks union.