Welcome to Planet Eurth Mozimo! Excited to have you here and would love to see more about your nation. Seems like a place that Oyus would certainly get along with. You should fill out this form here and tell us a little bit about you and your nation!

12 hours ago, The Community of Mozimo said:

Mozimo is home to some of the best views of nature from its mountains to its caves and beaches.

That does sound really great. I'm sure some of the people in Orioni cannot wait to visit your mesmerising country. Should they come by boat or airplane?

OOC: I've also gone and shortened your username so it's easier to mention.

19 minutes ago, Orioni said:

That does sound really great. I'm sure some of the people in Orioni cannot wait to visit your mesmerising country. Should they come by boat or airplane?

OOC: I've also gone and shortened your username so it's easier to mention.

Okay, Thank you. We prefer an airplane since we have an amazing intl. airport called the Narkai Oce Intl. Aiport which features 5 runways for planes and seven helipads. Narkai Oce Intl. Airport has many amenities like an mini aquarium and an mind-blowing 5-star restaurant which is on an abandoned plane. If they want they could also use a boat they can arrive at the Narkai Intl. Civil Port which is only for civilians and passengers and not for cargo. The civil port is connected to Narkai Oce Intl. Airport so they can enter the country by going to the Border and Customs Line. Also when they arrive they will need an CMTP (Certified Mozimo Tourist Permit) due to some issues we had with tourists from other countries unless they are from some certain countries where we don't need the CMTP and they are allowed to enter without going to the Border and Customs Line. Your country "Orioni" is safe from the CMTP and can cross without entering the Border and Custom Line.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you kindly for clarrifaing the border and customs procedure. If you academy candidacy goes well, and I hope it does, we look forward to establishing regular international flights between our two nations. https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Oriental_Airlines