• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone, so the staff have been discussing this for bit and I want to bring it to the greater community for comment. We've been wanting to help everyone become engaged in a single global eve

The Phase 1 and 2 of Anglian expansion should give people quite a bit of buffer time to get ready for the biggest stuff. I'll be ending Ceris soon hopefully so it shouldn't coincide with any actual co

I would be ok to have Anglian invasions happen in or near Westzeeland. My military is ok but it will no chance of surviving.

52 minutes ago, Prymont said:

TRIDENT doesn't need an active attack to come into play. As we saw with the Verde Blockade, Ahrana was just repositioning its naval fleet to Vulgus Supra in a move that was frowned upon by Prymont. Anything that occurs in the tricontinental area that could disturb the peace will be seen as an active threat by the treaty and could well trigger a response. However, the Verde fiasco was more of an attempt to keep Ahrana in check in the central Argic political scene - if Anglia were to arrive in the far east of Argis as proposed, I can imagine there'd be less of an initial threat perceived by TRIDENT. Prymont is only one part of the organisation though so I'd be keen to hear the opinion of the others - this is the exact reason the treaty was made.

But would meddling by an Old Wurld power be frowned upon?

Albeit both Adaptus and Tagmatium have done it in the past and presently without it raising much of an eyebrow.

@Seylos Nothing overtly yet, but as the area of Bashan was mentioned, that is somewhat nearby to a Haru holding. As for the activities of the Anglian concerns, some of the Old Wurld might be more open to Cooperation/Collaboration with the power that is rising.

Concerning Corinium, I'm fine with that being settled quickly, it is after all, running along the path we designed.

Edited by Haruspex (see edit history)

The one question I have is about the location of this Great Anglia. During the past months the question of an Anglish homeland came up many times. And I thought it would be located somewhere on that long island which houses Tal Shiar, Havebergen and Vanarambaion.

10 minutes ago, Orioni said:

The one question I have is about the location of this Great Anglia. During the past months the question of an Anglish homeland came up many times. And I thought it would be located somewhere on that long island which houses Tal Shiar, Havebergen and Vanarambaion.

I was under the impression it would be located where Great Burlington was, but I don’t know how that would fit in culturally.

The Commonwealth of Delamaria
DBC NEWS - Department of Foreign Affairs - IIWiki

19 hours ago, Orioni said:

Anglia doesn't have to be the homeland. They could have migrated there, sometime in the past two thousand years.

I think it would be better suited to be canon but I suppose if it turns out a shitshow like the similar one we did moons ago with aliens, then we can retroactively declare it non-canon :P