Request: MH

I think you're looking at an older version of the map, as the more modern map has tweaked the islands a bit. This was done to facilitate the movement of people between Europa and Argis.

The island you're looking at has become a lot bigger and has had two smaller islands added to its north and south, although I'll admit it's harder me to tell since your image is quite zoomed in. There was a second, slightly smaller pair of islands added to those islands' west, to facilitate island hopping to the eastern tip of Argis.

Below is the more modern map for the area, to show that there are options before Tagmatium is compelled to send the ultimatum.

Screenshot_20210307-081512_Gallery.jpg

So this particular request can run into a lot of problems @Haruspex.

image.png

If you want to do these islands there won't be much of an issue, and we can even do that fun thing we talked about in Discord. Looking at your screenshot it looks like this might be the one you are actually circling.

image.png

Should you decided these islands we are going to go down a much more complicated path. These islands are held by Adaptus, and of course Adaptus is not here. However the country itself lives on and in order to do the RP justice we would have to write them like they would actually respond. I think we all know the logical response to a foreign power seizing your islands off your coast is nothing short of a declaration of war. In this case we would appoint a member of the staff to play as Adaptus in order to keep things fair.

On a more personal note, attacking an Adapton island is going to put you in a world of hurt. As in fighting two of the biggest military powers on Eurth simultaneously. Adaptus of which was famous for dangling his nuclear weapons in our collective faces.

And just for everyone's sanity, here is a more zoomed out look at this location.

image.png