Would be interesting to have a neighbor, but I think @Metztlitlaca might freak out at the cultural implications of Malaysian in Western Alharu 😅

The Holy State of Heihe (黑河圣国)

Motto: "为人间天堂做准备着"

🌟 Nation of the month: November 2019 🌟
🔥Currently working on: WAP 🔥

« IIWIKI ARTICLE   STATE NEWS (HEIHE KNOWLEDGE)  LAANN MEMBER »

On 2/23/2021 at 12:02 AM, Heiheguo said:

Would be interesting to have a neighbor, but I think @Metztlitlaca might freak out at the cultural implications of Malaysian in Western Alharu 😅

Might be interesting to consider how @Selayar planned a similar culture on the western coast.

Am I allowed to change spot? Because I am thinking to be more closer to Selayar and other than that closer to the equator and I would prefer tropical climate. 
I understand that I probably will not get the river down there. Just to consider. 

Edit: I understand that Selayar has been inactive, but this does not affect my decision as I am more solid with my current choice due to the fact closer to tropical climate and Prawasia is more suitable to have Peninsula!

spacer.png

Edited by Prawasia
  • Similar Content

• By Indo-Stan
      Nation in Eurth: Samrágūo Indirìhya (Empire of Indo-Stan)
      Flag: The flag of righteousness 
       (I tried to link the image of it from the Iiwiki but failed) 
      Capital name: Jīna Śahaì
      Capital location: National Capital Territory of Jīnhaìhya 
      Factbook link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatches/category=1/nationid=2932339
      Newsroom link: 
      Culture: Much like India, China and the Indo-Chinese sphere, there are many different cultures but if I had to give an idea of the overarching culture it would be basically be a fusion of India's and China's. It's embedded with religion, philosophy, spirituality, the arts and sports. 
      Climate: Indo-Chinese.
      Tropical monsoon pretty much across all of the central to South of the nation with a arid warm/hot steppe running down the middle of the nation. tropical rainforest like area down the coast of the central west to South. In the North it would become more subtropical and humid and slowly becoming mountainous as it gets even further North to where it would just be montane, like Jammu and Kashmir. Its hard to explain so I would be happy to elaborate more into detail with someone if need be.
      Location History: 2 waves of migration :
      Migrated from the shared point of migration in the Asian sort of region  Migration from the Yeller Empire. Points selected for Indirìhya
      Population: 32,456,324 [Medium] GDP: 35,543 [High] Land Area: 249.653 km [Medium] If anything else is required I would be happy to provide it.
      Blessings to all,
      - K
    • By Theaca
      Nation in Eurth: Theaca
      Flag: flag
      Capital name: Utauchi
      Capital location: Along the coast here 
      Factbook link: IIwiki Work in Progress
      Newsroom link:  Theacan Broadcasting Network
      Culture: hodgepodge, Obsession with aesthetics, polytheist, early history as merchants (I'm helping make Alaharu silk road), very progressive.
      Climate: Temperate- tropical acceptable
      Location History: Still being sussed out

• By San Castellino
      Name of the country : San Castellino
      Flag: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769238897547804763/795944555022909460/drapeau_Republique_de_San_Castellino_-_NationStates.png
      Capital name: Gazallenoa
      Capital location: By the sea, ideally towards the south of the country and far from the borders.
      Culture: Mainly Iverican (therefore Spanish), a little French (this varies according to cities and regions) and very slightly Mayan.
      Climate: Tropical or equatorial for the seaside, desert for the interior of the country (ideally between 50 and 60% of the territory is desert).
      Factbooks : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=san_castellino/detail=factbook

History: (Attention : this history will maybe change in the futur !)
      The place was for a long time part of the Mayan civilization (I don't remember the equivalent), even though the different kingdoms of San Castellino were politically independent. Between 1500 and 1550, San Castellino was colonised by Ivérica. This was the beginning of the colonial era. In 1791, the San Castellinos obtained their independence and the Kingdom of San Castellinos was created. However, the kingdom was invaded by the French around 1830, which led to the death of the royal family and the great names of the nobility, as well as the flight of the nobles still alive in Ivérica and Eulycea. In 1848, San Castellino gained its independence for a second time and the Republic of San Castellino-Ferdinades was created. This collapsed following a nationalist coup d'état in 1936, followed by a terrible civil war for the next three years. The nationalists won and the Republic of San Castellino was created. Since then, the regime is still in place, but anger grows as high-ranking officials partied.
      (Normally, I forgot nothing.)