Request: Prawasia

This looks interesting!

Normally, staff checks with nearest neighbours to see if all works out. Pinging @Heiheguo to check if this works for you.

• Like 2

ukO0mOV.png
FACTBOOK | NEWS | FOREIGN AFFAIRS | TWITTER | ARCHIVES |

FOUNDER AND MEMBER OF:

ATARA-TRADE | TRIDENT -DEFENCE WARD-AIR DEFENCE |

Would be interesting to have a neighbor, but I think @Metztlitlaca might freak out at the cultural implications of Malaysian in Western Alharu 😅

• Like 2

The Holy State of Heihe (黑河圣国)

Motto: "为人间天堂做准备着"

🌟 Nation of the month: November 2019 🌟
🔥Currently working on: WAP 🔥

« IIWIKI ARTICLE   STATE NEWS (HEIHE KNOWLEDGE)  LAANN MEMBER »

• Similar Content

• By Oyus
      With Fearannteth well constructed and being finalized I would like to formally request the placement of the two nations that will serve as NPCs until I come around to an expansion for them. The smaller, western 1/3 will be known as Bexshaw. The larger, eastern 2/3s will be Fearannteth proper. For further information on this, check this thread, with a link to the expansive working Google doc for Fearannteth.
      Thule (*) Winchester Ceitham Paisley (*) Canterbury Banchory Fionnphort
      Bexshaw <- Fearannteth
    • By Seylos
      Well it's time for the big expansion into Ceris. After the past year of war on the unfortunate island, things are finally coming to a head and there is a glimmer of hope for a Sentist defeat. In the coming posts I will explore beyond just the military military posts and begin the diplomatic process of the formation of a new supranational state that will encompass Seylos and eastern Ceris.

Name: North Adlantic Union
      Government: Centralized Confederation (Supranational Union)
      Head of Government: President of the North Adlantic Council (Elected amongst constituent nations)
      Legislative Body: North Adlantic Council
      Constituent Nations: Seylos, Cenia, Seskoaburg, Ashington, Astaria, Egris, Esnos, Atrya, Ostros
      Total Constituent Population: 59,240,000 (Seylos is 34,000,000 making up 57% of the population)
      Average GDP of Nations (Seylos excluded): 29.125 billion
      Average GDP per Capita (Seylos excluded): 1,153 per capita
      Average GDP with Seylos: 153 billion
      Average GDP per Capita with Seylos: 2582 per capita
      Predominant Cultures: Anglian, Alban, Cymrian, Eirieann, Ceriser, Germanic (still working on a good name for that)

It goes without saying in this expansion that the Kingdom of Seylos will not be directly annexed or integrating any of its neighbors. Each of these nations will exist as sovereign states (in NPC form) under the umbrella of the North Adlantic Union. As such, I will continue having Seylos as the nation that I will be playing as and will not be changing the country's name or any such thing. Of course however the North Adlantic Union will still be seen as an extension of myself while RPing just like any other expansion.
      Reasons for Expansion:
      Due to the events of Doom of Ceris, the nations that will make up the Union have been fighting side by side with each other against the Sentist onslaught, and have come to the conclusion that they have no choice but to work together in order to survive the crisis. On top of this, ICEB influence in the west, Tagmatine influence in the north, and the possibility of a surviving Sentist state none of the eastern Ceris nations see a possible situation where they can make their stand alone. Ostris and Egris have also bore the brunt of the Sentist assault, and look to Seylos and the wealthier coastal states as a means of recovery and economic development. All the states under the Union will have had common cultural backgrounds, and have had relatively peaceful contact with each other over the year, with minor exceptions. Seylos, for its part, sees this as a way to secure the territory close to it from further international encroachment, and as a massive economic opportunity for the future.

Moving Forward:
      As the Doom of Ceris RP begins to wind down, posts will be made in detail about the negotiations between the future Union members in order to solidify the RP for a treaty binding them together. Though it has been presumed over the course of the RP that these nations are obviously coordinating together, I do not want any questions up in the air as to how it all occurred.

Comments and concerns friends.
    • By Indo-Stan
      Nation in Eurth: Samrágūo Indirìhya (Empire of Indo-Stan)
      Flag: The flag of righteousness 
       (I tried to link the image of it from the Iiwiki but failed) 
      Capital name: Jīna Śahaì
      Capital location: National Capital Territory of Jīnhaìhya 
      Factbook link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatches/category=1/nationid=2932339
      Newsroom link: 
      Culture: Much like India, China and the Indo-Chinese sphere, there are many different cultures but if I had to give an idea of the overarching culture it would be basically be a fusion of India's and China's. It's embedded with religion, philosophy, spirituality, the arts and sports. 
      Climate: Indo-Chinese.
      Tropical monsoon pretty much across all of the central to South of the nation with a arid warm/hot steppe running down the middle of the nation. tropical rainforest like area down the coast of the central west to South. In the North it would become more subtropical and humid and slowly becoming mountainous as it gets even further North to where it would just be montane, like Jammu and Kashmir. Its hard to explain so I would be happy to elaborate more into detail with someone if need be.
      Location History: 2 waves of migration :
      Migrated from the shared point of migration in the Asian sort of region  Migration from the Yeller Empire. Points selected for Indirìhya
      Population: 32,456,324 [Medium] GDP: 35,543 [High] Land Area: 249.653 km [Medium] If anything else is required I would be happy to provide it.
      Blessings to all,
      - K