Jump to content

Recommended Posts

spacer.png          spacer.png

Kerajaan Prawasia
Kingdom of Prawasia

"Karya Swadaya Manunggaling Praja"


Prawasia, officially the Kingdom of Prawasia is a country in Alharu. It is composed of 8 states and 1 federal territory spanning 298,170 square kilometres, with a population of over 37 million people. The capital is Manyar and largest city is Progo. Prawasia is a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy; however, in recent history, its government has experienced multiple coups and periods of military dictatorships.


Prawasia is derived from two words: Prawa and -sia
According to historians the name of Prawa was believed to be the very first human settler (homo sapiens) around 45,000 years ago to settle and dwell near the Sungai Perawan (literally in English mean Virgin River).
The tooth samples could found in Goa Tapaktalo (literally in English mean Tapaktalo Cave) in Langsa near Sungai Perawan.
Another theory suggested that Prawasia could be derived from the Parawak Kingdom that used to proudly and successfully unify all tribes in approximately mid 7th century. 
While modern historians agree that Prawa describe people as in Perawa which literally means the one who used to live and dwell in marshlands or wetlands.
So with the suffix -sia borrowed from the Greek/Latin, Prawasia could be defined as the Land of Prawa (in Prawa: Tanah Prawa).  


Prawasia is composed of 8 states and 1 federal territory spanning 298,170 square kilometres, with population over 37 million people. The capital is Manyar and largest city is Progo. 


Earliest account of pre-history could be traced back of the arrival of the very first human (homo sapiens) to Prawasia in approximately 43,000 BCE.
The first kingdom established was Andaripraja Kingdom in approximately 787 BCE. 
The eight kingdoms established were Krian Kingdom, Waribang Kingdom, Merbau Kingdom, Seremgon Kingdom, Malabar Kingdom, Bayan Kingdom, Irilia Kingdom and Asada Kingdom and all unified under one country in 1945.


Prawasia is a monarchy or kingdom which consists of eight (8) states and one (1) federal territory. The Prawasia Government System is a parliamentary democracy.

Head-of-State: Raja Yang Mulia Tri Susila Chandrawinata.
Raja Prawasia serves for life or can abdicate either voluntarily or forcibly and is elected by the Royal Council.

Head-of-GovernmentPrime Minister Aryadi Mihardja.
Prime Minister Prawasia is the People’s Representative Council which comes from the majority group in the National Assembly and is elected by the cabinet.

National Level: to elects members of the People’s Representative Council.
State Level: to elects membership in the state legislative.

Institution of Power

1. Executive Position :       Executive power is granted in the cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister.

2. Legislative Position :     The bicameral parliament consists of the lower house, People’s Representative Council and the upper house, State Representative Council.

3. Judicative Position :      The highest court in the judicial system is the Federal Court (Mahkamah Federal), followed by the Court of Appeal (Mahkamah Seruan) and the High Court (Mahkamah Tinggi).


The Royal Prawa Armed Forces (Prawa: Laskar Kebangsaan Prawasia)  constitute the military of the Kingdom of Prawasia. It consists of the Royal Prawa Army (Laskar Kebangsaan Prawasia - Angkatan Darat), the Royal Prawa Navy (Laskar Kebangsaan Prawasia - Angkatan Laut), and the Royal Prawa Air Force (Laskar Kebangsaan Prawasia - Angkatan Udara). It also incorporates various paramilitary forces.

The Prawa Armed Forces have a combined manpower of 298,170 both active and reserve personnel.

The Supreme Commander of the Prawa Armed Forces is the monarch of Prawasia.


Prawasia is an emerging economy and is considered a newly industrialised country. Prawasia had a 2020 GDP of $763.09 billion (on a purchasing power parity basis).


Prawasia had a population of 37,271,250 as of 2020. Prawasia's population is largely rural, concentrated in the rice-growing areas of the central, northeastern and northern regions. About 23.07% of Prawasia's population lived in urban areas as of 2010, concentrated mostly in and around the Progo Metropolitan Area.

Prawa nationals make up the majority of Prawasia's population, 95.9% in 2010. The remaining 4.1% of the population are others.

The official language of Prawasia is Prawa. It is the principal language of education and government and spoken throughout the country. 

Prawasia's most prevalent religion is Prana (similar to Hinduism), which is an integral part of Prawa identity and culture. 
The constitution does not name official state religion, and provides for freedom of religion.


Prawasian people enjoy the freedom to choose religion since birth, however, most dominant religion in Prawasia is Prana (similar to Hinduism).



Edited by Prawasia (see edit history)
Link to comment
  • Create New...