Map Requests: Metztlitlaca Updates

'Ello Sir @Orioni.

After the December Prompts and the plans to move Metztlitlaca westward to allow for Oyus' Fearannteth, I have a couple requests for some new Metztlitlaca Cities.

City_Request.png

● Movement of Altepetl Tekaken westward to remain near the centre of the country (and still the capital city).
● Adding the city of Azcapoƶinco / Azcapotzinco. Either version works as well as adding "Altepetl"
● Adding the city of Pomodoria City
● Adding Seylosian Kaseka. The city is going to play a semi-major role in the current Metztlitlaca expansion and as such having it's location on the map properly shown will be beneficial.

Hopefully this is not too cumbersome/late. Thank you :). 

• 1 month later...

Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos!

I was hoping for a small change to my reserved areas. I know the smallest one is also going to be incorporated into my territory as my nation shifts west to accommodate Fearannteth & Bexshaw. However I was wondering if my two reserves could have their names attached to their territories, as I do plan to use them within posts outside of my expansion thread (here) and to also aid my neighbours in any posts regarding Mesothalassa/Alharu as a whole.

unknown.png  The map isn't super high quality, sorry!

4-_Second_Republic_of_Sitallo.png
                    Sitallo's National Flag

The_Triple_Commonwealth.png
    Triple Commonwealth's National Flag

Sorry for such a late response considering a map update is about to occur, hopefully this does not bring any unneeded stress!

• Similar Content

• By Walneria
      Nation in Eurth: Walneria
      Flag: 
      Capital name: Tyrámen
      Capital location: Riverside city (on the map I provided ideally on one of the three rivers in the middle of the country)
      Stats Chosen: Viz my vision statement
      Factbook/iiwiki link: https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Walneria (Note: I hope to fill in the lore after I get the location, because I do not want to be vague)
      Culture: Walnerian (Germanic with very strong historical Slavic influence)
      Climate: Temperate or Subtropical. ideally Central European, or Balkan
      History: Historically an independent kingdom. lost its independence in 1640's. In 1820's, local uprising lead by the nobility ensures independence, but local stagnation and problems with dictatorial regimes start the 1880's revolution, which brings the nation close to being broken apart. In 1899, the conflict is conlcuded by establishment of the Confederacy of Walneria. In 1920's, the economy boom provided enough money for the country to quickly develop, even starting defensive lines against foreign threats. 1930's (or early 1940's), the country has been invaded by a foreign authoritarian power (mentioned in my academy story), which was eventually driven out of the country, which pushed Walnerians to looks suspiciously on the wurld and rather pushing neutral and isolationist policies while arming to the teeth for just in case scenarios. Since 1899, the country is a democracy. In 1912, women were given their votes and with few notable exceptions (such as during the mentioned war), elections are held. The last major reform of the system was in 1988, when the country shifted from bicameral to unicameral system. It is a parliamentary republic with a president as a representative.
      Desired Location: 
      For lore, it would be ideal, if Walneria was located between an authoritarian Germanic country/bloc (Stedori and Velaheria play that role really well) and a democratic Slavic country/bloc (Possibly future comers?) (for interesting roleplay regarding the national identity of Walnerians).

• By Sayf
      spoke with staff about the optimal move for my nation, here it is:

also rivers would be cool
      notes: very very very rough
    • By Ateenia
      Hi once again. I know its been only few weeks since my last request but i would like the honored cartographer @Metztlitlaca to add the following major cities and ports to Ateenia.

The red dots are major cities and towns.
      The black dots are the major ports.

The names of said ports, towns and cities are:
      1) Grundvik
      2) Mandahús
      3) Fjoldall
      4) Myrrdall
      5) Osarvik

Thank you!