Hola mi nombre Willber presidente de Eliberia y por este medio quiero dar mi formulario para que me den un territorio en el mapa.

Nación en Eurth: Republica Federal de Eliberia

Bandera: spacer.png

Nombre de la capital: Ciudad de Eliberia

Ubicación de la capital: En la costa norte del pais

Enlace del libro de datos: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=eliberia/detail=factbook

Enlace a la sala de prensa:

Cultura: America

Clima: Tropical templado

Ubicación Isla

Historia: 517 años

• Like 3

¡Hola! Esta región no hable español - hablamos inglés solamente - ¡lo siento!

Podemos intentar ayudarte, pero no se si podemos mucho.  Un miembro puede hable español pero no se.  Voy a pregunto.

Edited by Salvia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Sanctum Imperium Catholicum
Through the Trinity, We Flourish

Factbook National Salvian Broadcasting Network Ministry of Foreign Affairs 

¡Hola nuevo amigo!

Thanks for the message. As you can see from the application rules, you'll first need to pass through the academy.

More about this process here: https://www.europans.com/forum/157-academy/

A mentor can be made available if you would like a helping hand. Good luck and have fun.

• Like 3
On 8/1/2021 at 12:46, Orioni said:

¡Hola nuevo amigo!

Gracias por el mensaje. Como puede ver en las reglas de solicitud, primero deberá pasar por la academia.

Más sobre este proceso aquí:  https://www.europans.com/forum/157-academy/

Un mentor puede estar disponible si desea una mano amiga. Buena suerte y diviertete.

ok gracias

• Like 2
On 8/1/2021 at 12:35, Salvia said:

¡Hola! Esta región no hable español - hablamos inglés solamente - ¡lo siento!

Podemos intentar ayudarte, pero no se si podemos mucho. Un miembro puede hable español pero no se. Voy a pregunto.

oh I´m sorry, i don´t speak much english

• Like 2
On 1/11/2021 at 7:13 AM, Eliberia said:

oh I´m sorry, i don´t speak much english

That's fine. If you'd like we can try and make it work, but if you don't feel comfortable in an English-speaking region, feel free to leave, we won't judge :)

• Like 2

The Sanctum Imperium Catholicum
Through the Trinity, We Flourish

Factbook National Salvian Broadcasting Network Ministry of Foreign Affairs 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Gallambria
      Looking at expanding Gallambria's reach 'globally' for political, economic and strategic reasons.
      I have an interest in these three islands/island groups. My intention is not to land grab, however to expand into islands/areas that would extend my nations reach into
      the northern hemisphere, but also allowing nations to access the Marenesian island group.
      Below is the plan I have for my expansion.

As these islands are deemed "Terra Nullis" - I will be RP'ing the claims through maritime exploration by Government and Naval maritime forces.
    • By Tagmatium Rules
      It's been an hell of a long time since I RPed an expansion of Tagmatium's borders. Over a decade, in fact. I am going to claim two areas, although I cannot promise that these will be completed any time soon. The first part, the six islands between my nation and Deltannia, will run roughly concurrently with my Spots thread, and will be directly affected by the developments within it. Some of it was initially planned over a year ago, but I never got around to actually doing it.
      It will also help me sketch out my personal retcon of the old Long War. As it was, it was became unworkable for me. That conflict defined the middle of the 1900s for Tagmatium and made the country what it is today. As it stood, it was a war against Communism in Ide Jima and involved a half dozen other nations, including Adaptus. But over the years, every other participant has become inactive besides me and it's left me in a bit of a spot – I cannot really flesh out things that involve other nations, due to our recent... unpleasantness with people taking issue with intellectual property. It's much more convenient for me to re-work it as a conflict between Tagmatium and Volsci (and a delightful irony that I'm using that nation as a work around for IP issues). Plus it helps ground the idea that the nations have been rivals for over two thousand years.

The Hexanesa – The Six Islands
      These six islands mark the separation of the Ranke and Kosscow Seas from the Sea of Storms, the Occident and Burania, the glorious Aroman Empire and the benighted, uncivilised wastes to the east. Although they were not part of the Aroman Empire in its heyday, the loss of the southern lands of the Occident to the Aroman Empire in the 4th and 5th Centuries, and the fact that it was often a route taken by Buranian raiders and invasions from the Volsci, meant that the Eastern Aroman Empire (the nascent Tagmatium) ended up turning its attention to the islands.
      They are:

1. Skhronos
      2. Efmoseia
      3. Kouttasios
      4. Polyagios
      5. Agios Methodianos
      6. Arhos
      The black dots with yellow centres are the administrative capitals and the black dots are major towns. The largest, the capital of the Hexanesa itself, is Gournaion and it is also the capital of Efmoseia.
      The islands have a sub-artic climate, although the southern-most island of Skhronos is the warmest. Life on them is marginal at best, as the harsh climate and short growing season means that only the hardiest of crops tend to flourish. They are low and swept by winds blowing from the Argic Circle. The main resources are the pine forests and the herds of caribou that live in them, as well as fish and animals hunted for their fur. There is very little agriculture in this part of the wurld. Hunter-gatherer groups flourished on the islands, before they were caught up in the internecine Aroman-Volsci wars of the last two thousand years. They still do cling on, but their plight has only really been recognised in the latter half of the 20th Century. The settlements that do exist are on the coasts, around natural harbours or clustered around the walls of the numerous fortifications that have sprung up over the years.
      The islands are quite geologically active, which does mean that geothermal heating has begun to be exploited, but the fact that they are poor and relatively marginal means that they have not had the level of investment needed to truly profit from it.
      History
      Until the 4th Century, the Hexanesa were very rarely touched upon by either of the two largest civilisations that dominate northern Europa – that is Arome and the Volsci. They were at periphery of the conflict and, at best, were merely way stations for raiders going one way or the other. The Buranic Invasions of the 4th Century came that way, and the Volsci encouraged it. At some point, prior to the 5th Century, the people who would become the Akwisians would detach from Deltannia and leap frog down the islands, conquering as they went, until they settled in what is now Akwisia. There, they raided Aroman lands and occasionally meddled in the politics of the Empire.
      In order to finally remove the threat of continued invasions from the Six Islands, Aroman forces during the reigns of Demetrios III and Arkadios I (between 630 and 669) conquered the islands, bringing with them the light of Christ and civilisation. They put down the patchwork of chiefdoms and kinglets who ruled the islands and crushed the local polytheistic religions, deriding them as animal-worshippers. The local Christian enclaves were regarded with suspicion, as they had lived in harmony with the pagans. These were uprooted and sent south, to live on the borders at the other end of the empire.
      The success of the conquest led to the general Konstantinos Bonakis toppled Arkadios and set himself upon the Leopard Throne in 669.
      There the six islands remained as Aroman garrisons on the edge of the empire, holding the barbarians at bay. At times, the Volsci were able to wrest the islands from the control of Arome and at others, they were taken back. Sometimes, they were even ruled as a condominium – the islands were jointly administered with what little tax income from them being split evenly between the otherwise opposed empires.
      It wasn't until the dynasty of the Kekaoumenoi (1793-1956) that the islands were finally, permanently in Aroman hands.
      In the reign of Khristoforos X (1924-1939) things started to unravel. The Six Islands had been something of a cultural melting pot, despite their marginal nature. They were at the edge of two great nations and the rules of the centre did not hold as much sway. At times, one nation did provoke the other, but usually it was ignored.
      But in 1931, Khristoforos allowed himself to be caught out. He was not only provoked by the usual Volsci actions, but escalated and drove the Volsci locals out. This wasn't using the garrison but by whipping up nationalistic and religious hatred of the local population and it ended in a bloody pogrom. This was met by outrage from the Volsci and the situation deteriorated further, until the summer of 1932 when an Aroman minesweeper was sunk by a Volsci destroyer.
      The Long War started and did not finish for a generation.
      A long story short, the general Leon Theonikos overthrew Konstantinos VIII, Khristoforos' brother and murderer, during a military parade. Tanks opened up with their coaxial and hull machine guns on the imperial grandstand. Although on paper Tagmatium had won, the garrison was withdrawn from the Six Islands. Elements who had made their home there and shed their blood there during the Long War revolted and the withdrawal became a rout.
      Since then, they had remained a sore point between the Tagmatines and the Volsci, as an independent realm between them but not under the control of either. The Navarkhokrateia was much more friendly to them than the regimes before and after, and they even cooperated to crush a Communist uprising in Akwisia. The main sticking point, however, was the fate of the garrison who had remained. Even Theodosios VI refused any talks of reunification unless the erstwhile garrison was tried for desertion and murder.
      Now, between the Great Europan Collapse, a resurgent Tagmatium, a predatory Machina @Haruspex and a brooding Volsci, the Six Islands are unsure where their future lies.
      Government and Politics
      The islands are one nation and as a republic, governed by a Great Judge (Megas Krites) elected every six years to act as the head of state for the islands, and as chairperson for the council that rules them. Each of the island forms a Judgedom (Kritakrateia) headed by a Judge (Krites), who sit on the council headed by the Megas Krites. These combine both the executive and judiciary for each island, and are a form of emergency rule that has solidified into the permanent government.
      These are the remains of island's civil government before the Aroman armed forces pulled out in the aftermath of the the Long War against the Volsci Republic. They were ruled as military governorships with a civilian administration, and it is the latter that survived the pull out and brief conflict in 1956. They are still organised along the old Aroman lines, although they have seen some localised changes since then.
      Most of these changes came from the islanders having to pick up the pieces of a broken government with little support from a parent nation that was indifferent or even hostile to them. The judiciary was forced to take up the role of both the executive and legislative to enable the islands to function as an independent nation when that status was forced on them.
      The main sticking point in relations between Tagmatium and the Hexanesa the past has been the fate of the soldiers who stayed behind after the Long War. Due to the chaotic manner in which the Aroman forces pulled out and the fact that roughly a quarter of them wanted to remain, they have often been charged as deserters and even murderers, as there were some brief gun battles as the Vigla, the military police, attempted to arrest those who stayed. These charges remain on the books of Tagmatium and are against people considered by the Hexanesanoi as heroes and founders of their nation.
      Religion
      They are majority Aroman Christian, and some holding polytheistic beliefs from before the southerners started to meddle. Due to the pogroms under Khristoforos mean that there are very few adherents to the Volsci ways left in the Hexanesa left and they are mainly recent immigrants or foreigners resident in the islands.
      To further muddy the waters, the hierarchy of the church should be appointed by Aroman emperor but due to the rift, this has not happened. They have been making their own appointments, and the Aroman Church has been making parallel appointments to those positions. They are grouped as a diocese of the Patriarchate of Trapizon and, oddly, still consider themselves as such. There have been moves to break away but this is currently considered a step too far. These will be major issues that need to be resolved, both for Tagmatium and the Hexanesa before relations are healed.
      Population
      At the last census taken by the government of the Hexanesa in 2018, there were 216,510 people living on this islands. They are mainly on the islands of Efmoseia and Polyagios, the two largest. These have 80,000 and 65,000 respectively. Skhronos has a population of 30,000 and Kouttasios 22,000. The islands of Arhos has about 13,000 and the smallest island, Agios Methodianos, has just 5000 on it.
      Military
      The military of the Hexanesa is small and rather underfunded. It consists of two parts, a combined green-water navy and coast guard called the Stolos (literally "Fleet") and a small ground defence force that runs a treble duty of a gendarmerie, border force and civil police, the Taxiotai. Much of their equipment is locally-produced copies of what their grandparents used during the Long War. The air force is non-existent as a separate arm but both branches maintain aircraft as support elements - mainly in recce and observation roles.
      This represents an almost complete pull out of the Aroman military and the police merging with the deserters and being forced to fulfil the roles of a border guard, defence force and civil police.
      However, it's unlikely there will be any conflict. If nothing else, the islanders understand that there would be little to stop the Tagmatine armed forces rolling over them, as modern equipment and huge numbers would brush any resistance aside.
      But, on the other hand, Tagmatium doesn't want to have a military conflict, as that would look bad internationally and ruin any chances for a peaceful re-integration of the Hexanesa into the Greater Holy Empire.
      Economy
      The islands are not rich.
      In the past, they had been used as whaling stations, although that was destroyed by over-exploitation long before the industry itself was made redundant by technological developments.
      Now, they mainly rely on a combination of fishing, logging and sheep rearing, with some exploitation of the mineral wealth of the island but this is purely for local needs. There is a tourism industry, with visitors coming to see the scenic landscape of the islands but it is hampered by the generally poor state of northern Europa.

The reason Tagmatium wants these islands is twofold. The first is simple revanchism - the islands are a breakaway province and the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion wants to return them to the fold. They still regard the inhabitants as Arhomaiki citizens and it it is felt that the Hexanesa would do better under Tagmatine rule.
      The second is their strategic location. The islands command the entrance into the Ranke and Kosscow Seas. With them once again part of Arome, Tagmatika would virtually control all the sea access into central Europa.
      There are other schemes, too. Setting up geothermal and wave power stations to take advantage of the conditions of the islands would also help to continue to wean Tagmatium off of fossil fuels. These would also help investment into the islands and hopefully increase the standard of living, showing the benefits of staying as part of the Aroman Empire.

Comments and queries welcome!
      Obviously, this will be RPed.
    • By Metztlitlaca
      “An Empire Divided” Multi-Expansion RP Proposal
      Metztlitlaca Expansion
      My first expansion! Despite the name of the proposal this application is only for the first stage of the expansion, which is the conquest of the Occidental Democratic Republic of Satillo. All currently made information for the expansion (for now) will be below.
      Since the departure of Derthalen, Adaptus, Limonaia, and Variota, there is no longer a “Boogeymen” nation for people to work with/against. The closest we have is Fulgistan, who although is planning to expand, may not be as amoral as people hope (closer to Galahinda then the DPRK), and Haruspex (who is pretty locked into their corner of Europan). So I’ve taken it upon myself to hopefully give people a nation to condemn, to secretly work with, to be a global issue to carefully deal with. Expansion will begin with Sitallo, but hopefully if reception is positive from my expansion RP thread and a thumbs up from my neighbours, I will continue with the Triple Commonwealth conquest and beyond.
      The eventual state I plan to end with (2022-2023) will have a population from Half a Billion to a Billion. That’s an insane number for Eurth - which has a global population of 5 Billion - but considered the GDP per capita would be much lower than its competition, the GDP itself would only put it in the top 5 nations and still have to work with and by other large states such as SSI, Gallambria, and eventually Fulgistan’s FASR to get what this behemoth wants. Hopefully I can earn the right to be the Wurld's Douchebag :P.

(Map of the Three Azlo Sisters - successor states to the Crescent Empire)

Proposal A: The Occidental Democratic Republic of Sitallo

Overview
      The Occidental Democratic Republic of Sitallo (Sitallian Azlo: Lepaplica Democatic Ocitental Sitallo) is a Low-Income-Country which is most well known for its tenuous internal politics torn between a recently authoritarian government and the major military general warlords of the nation.
      Area: 641,320 km^2 (93% of Metztlitlaca)
      Population: 16,077,892 (75% of Metztlitlaca)
      Population Density: 25.07 per km^2
      GDP per Capita: $2,587
      GDP total: $40,159,350,660 (64% of Metztlitlaca)
      Demonym/Adjective: Sitallian
      De Jure National Religion: Non / Secular
      De Facto National Religion: Catholicism
      Capital City: Sìta ti Fitòria

The Sitallian constitution defines Sitallo as a unitary republic of 15  provinces, however like Metztlitlaca, Sitallo is largely an authoritarian state (moreso than Metztlitlaca). Sitallo is classified as an autocracy (unlike Metztlitlaca’s anocracy) as part of a backsliding democracy since 2015. This has come about as part of the recent expansion of power by the Sitallo National Brotherhood Party due to the failed 2015 coup, which has resulted in the recent oppression of the nation’s plurality ethnic group of the Metztlica by the smaller (yet still substantial) Xisomostoxe ethnic group. In 2019 and 2020 there have been multiple protests and riots in the capital of Sitallo by the Metztlica and other oppressed groups, but so far no effort has been made by the Sitallian government to stop the increasing pulling away of democracy, instead enact harsher crackdowns on dissident groups.

History
      The borders of the country were first defined in 1592 by the Crescent Empire under the name of Tonalcalaquiyantlacah (“Land of the Sunset”). The region was part of a large-scale tributary revolt against the Crescent Empire in 1672 which lasted until 1711 when the region broke away as numerous smaller nations one of which was called Cicitlalloteotlalliapan which roughly translated to “On the waters of a sacred land full of stars”. The stars within the name most likely represented the large abundance of exposed platinum in the area and in the rivers.
      In 1785, the Shffahkian Empire (under Emperor Eustace I) conquered Cicitlalloteotlalliapan as well as numerous other smaller states under the colonial name of Nuovo Sfachiano. Due to the tropical savanna-like climate, the region became colonised by Cristinese Shffahkians for cash crop plantations with slave labour predominately made up of the native inhabitants with some importation of the Huang. The colony did not last, and a large-scale slave revolt from January 1847 to December 1848 caused the region to break away under the Republic of Nuovo Sfachiano. The nation renamed itself to Sitallo in April of 1849. In 1899 there were talks between the Republic of Sitallo and the Crescent Kingdom on Azlo unification, but Armand Eugène de Caldofondo-Bouvèron died before any real constitution was drafted as post-Armand I kings of the Crescent Kingdom were disinterested in expansion.

1847-1848 Azlo Slave Revolt Flag

From 1849 - 1932, the Republic of Sitallo swung between stable democracies to effective autocracies, but in October 1932, a Fulgistani-backed socialist coup ended the 86 year old republic replacing it with the Socialist People’s Republic of Sitallo. The SPRS was a forced-secular authoritarian regime, which eroded down the indigenous Wēcatoc religious even more than under the Shffahkian Empire, along with the closing and even destruction of catholic churches and cathedrals. The second attempt at unification between Sitallo and the Crescent Kingdom (now under the South Palu Confederation) was in 1972, but due to ideological differences (primarily around freedoms of religion) the two nations never took the idea seriously beyond condemning one another for their actions against unification. In December 1991, a minor protest against socialist authoritarian rule broke out in the capital of Sìta ti Fitòria. Yet the protest was met by open fire by several on-duty Sitallo soldiers , leading to the death of fifteen protestors - 9 of which were under 18 - leading to a domino effect up until the 1992 February Sìta ti Fitòria Revolution, where in a large number of armed ex-army combatants, anti-socialist militia groups, and protestors took over the capital city for an entire week culminating in the fracturing of the state into five war general-led states. Although the Socialist People’s Republic was not legally dissolved, it was for all intents and purposes over.

1932-1992 Socialist People’s Republic of Sitallo “Worker’s Banner”

Over the next decade and a half, the country slowly reunified under the Occidental Democratic Republic of Sitallo. This was largely done through appeasement of the warlord military generals through coersion, bribery, and assassinations. The Occidental Republic was surprisingly functional as a democracy, holding its first elections in 2003 with the Sentenamitl Unification Party (party backed by the generals) winning 72% of the vote. The second election in 2007 saw the S.U.P. gaining 53% of the vote - largely by Metztlica and southern populations of the nation - and the Sitallo National Brotherhood Party winning 32% of the vote, with the last 15% predominantly going to the Democratic Liberal Party. The most recent election in 2011 saw the SNBP with 51% of the vote, with the DLP at 42% and the SUP at 7%. Many of the ex-military generals who controlled territories of Sitallo began to fear that their power was waning, and an attempted coup in 2014 - a year before the next election - occurred, but failed, leading to the SNBP voting as a bloc to “temporarily hold elections” under President Tario. Interestingly only one of the five generals involved in the failed coup was arrested and tried, with the other four pardoned, leading to many assuming the coup was - in fact - staged.
      From 2015-2020, prejudice towards Wēcatoc Temples increased and [the discrimination] became endorsed by President Tario who described Wēcatoc as a “Barbaric idol faith”. Recently Catholicism has been covertly sponsored by the regime to replace Wēcatoc in the western and inland territories. This has led to Metztlitlaca threatening intervention in the region as refugees from Sitallo have begun to cross into Metztlitlaca, upsetting the already fragile balance in the Tapelt region.

Current Flag of the Occidental Democratic Republic

Culture & Military
      Like Metztlitlaca, Sitallo is split between Shffahkian colonists, native Azlo, and a small percentage of Huang. The Shffahkian colonists make up 4% of the total population and are the core of Catholicism in the nation. The number used to be much higher until many fled when the Slave Revolt occurred - fleeing to the Crescent Kingdom or the Shffahkian Republic. The Huang (mixed or not) make up ~12% of the population, predominantly in the north-east, and have a culture similar to that of Pomodoria of Yatotla: mixed ex-slave Huang with significant influence from Azlo and Cristinese cultures. There are four Azlo groups within Satillo, in order of population are: Metztlica (37%), Xisomostoxe (33%), Àwitsoxe (21%), and the Western Tlaxcalixe (9%).
      The military of Sitallo, although similar in size to Metztlitlaca (~30,000 Active Military Personnel), is split amongst 5 separate loosely tied together military generals, three of which were part of the original People’s Republic break up (Tario, Tonato, Miliano) with Lèn and Palisi being the oldest sons of the previous generals. All five military generals along with the Sitallian government attempt to act as a single body, but dissonance between generals has led to instability in the recent past.

(Temporary Map - better one will be made if the submission is accepted)

Reason for Expansion - In Universe
      Ideology
      Since the official formation of Metztlitlaca in 2005 the nation has toyed with the idea of irredentist claims to former Crescent Empire territories, but serious intervention and land grabbing has been out of the picture as the nation was more focused on reconstructed then expansion. But since 2019, the Civil Reconstruction Program has been declared a success and 95% of regions which were severely affected by the civil war have seen reconstructed (often better then they were previously). The growth of Metztli nationalism has also seen success under the Bitheocratic Constitution, spear-headed by Continentalist, Palu Socialist, and Covenant Pluralist ideologies. 
      The expansion into Sitallo would - in the eyes of the Metztlican Government - cement Metztlican nationalism as the central and legitimate ‘true ideology’ of the country. There is also the easy decision to use the war as a “moral crusade” to free the Metztlica population from religious and societal oppression along with increasing personal freedoms of the region.
      Economic
      Since the early 2000s, the Metztlican economy has been cruising off low-density metal mining + refining, and export of cash crops to LAANN members and observers. However, closely guarded records have noted that Bauxite reserves within the Metztlican side of the Tapatepetli Mountains are expected to reach economically insufficient levels by 2025 - two years before the current 10 year plan for industrialisation is achieved - which has thrown the highest governing bodies of the nation into a crisis. But, large veins of platinum are known to exist in the northern vestiges of Satillo, along with untapped Bauxite reserves which should last current Metztlican exploitation levels until 2040. The larger worker force would also decrease the 10 year plan’s end date down to 2022 if Satillo infrastructure could be brought up to Metztlican standards by mid 2021.
      Reducing Foreign Influence
      The conquest and subjugation of Satillo - in the mind of the government - would allow for Metztlitlaca to reach an even footing with its closest frenemy of Fulgistan and could mean that the Metztlican government can put its foot down to any unreasonable Fulgistani demands. There are also rumours of Fulgistan’s own potential expansion in the upcoming years. If true, it would mean Fulgistan would easily outcompete any other member of LAANN and come to dominate the geopolitical region uncontested. Keeping up with Fulgistan is an imperative of the current Metztlican regime to prevent a second South Palu Confederation.

Plan of Action
      The RP expansion will be in two pieces: 
      The first half is about a man called Cualli Pellamo and how he became involved in two separate militia groups, both groups attempting to work together to perform a second coup in the capital city of Sìta ti Fitòria.
      The second half is the actual invasion by Metztlitlaca into the nation of Satillo. Whilst the first half is ongoing, plans for the second half will begin. Any nation who wishes to get involved (LAANN or not) may, as either humanitarian aid, combatants or even just news reporters or unfortunate tourists. As long as it makes sense you can get involved! You can even attempt to stop Metztlitlaca’s expansion and try to save Satillo.
      I don’t necessarily know how long this expansion RP will take (first time doing it) but it’ll most likely take until post-mid 2021, especially so due to College.