Border Change request - Gallambrian Adl. Ocean Territories / Ashford & Tarago

Will do. Based on the topic title, I presume you want the joint name to be: "Gallambrian Adl. Ocean Territories / Ashford & Tarago".

If the two flags are merged into one, which would be the one that remains?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Orioni said:

Will do. Based on the topic title, I presume you want the joint name to be: "Gallambrian Adl. Ocean Territories / Ashford & Tarago".

If the two flags are merged into one, which would be the one that remains?

No - Just Gallambrian Adlantic Ocean Territories, the GAOT Flag remains.

• Like 2
  • Similar Content

• By San Castellino
      Name of the country : San Castellino
      Flag: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769238897547804763/795944555022909460/drapeau_Republique_de_San_Castellino_-_NationStates.png
      Capital name: Gazallenoa
      Capital location: By the sea, ideally towards the south of the country and far from the borders.
      Culture: Mainly Iverican (therefore Spanish), a little French (this varies according to cities and regions) and very slightly Mayan.
      Climate: Tropical or equatorial for the seaside, desert for the interior of the country (ideally between 50 and 60% of the territory is desert).
      Factbooks : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=san_castellino/detail=factbook

History: (Attention : this history will maybe change in the futur !)
      The place was for a long time part of the Mayan civilization (I don't remember the equivalent), even though the different kingdoms of San Castellino were politically independent. Between 1500 and 1550, San Castellino was colonised by Ivérica. This was the beginning of the colonial era. In 1791, the San Castellinos obtained their independence and the Kingdom of San Castellinos was created. However, the kingdom was invaded by the French around 1830, which led to the death of the royal family and the great names of the nobility, as well as the flight of the nobles still alive in Ivérica and Eulycea. In 1848, San Castellino gained its independence for a second time and the Republic of San Castellino-Ferdinades was created. This collapsed following a nationalist coup d'état in 1936, followed by a terrible civil war for the next three years. The nationalists won and the Republic of San Castellino was created. Since then, the regime is still in place, but anger grows as high-ranking officials partied.
      (Normally, I forgot nothing.)
    • By Anatea
      I hope this topic is in the right section .-.
      Aaaanyway, here i am again for asking to our beloved and powerful @Orioni if would be possible to add some cities to my nation on Eurth's map and, about the last update, add some NPC nations that i need for the lore of Anatea
      About the map for the city & the NPC nations here you go:

If you need to read better the names of the cities here you go a detailed map of Anatea where you can read better the names in case of problems About the NPC nations here's the explanation for why they're here:
      Astarlia: this nation was part of Anatea in the Classical & Post-Classical Era, becoming indipendent after a civil war in 1014. From that year on the relations between the two nations were quite hostile, but after some time they began to become more friendly until they signed a defensive pact for themselves, helping each other in any possible way. The relation between them would be similiar to the one between UK and USA. Ex Ruthenian nations (New Ruthenia, Casma, Lybadev and Pyrr): once part of the Federal Republic of Ruthenia (really similiar to Yugoslavia), after the Dalstavian War they become indipendent, changing their type of government after years under a bloody dictatorship. They are an important part of Anatea's lore due to the fact that the ruthenian invasions in the Classical & Post-Classical Era conquered Ruthenia and the Dalstavia region (once part of Anatea in the same Age), also the Dalstavian War is an important part of the history of Anatea because it will begin the subplot of Anatea about who was really behind the entire conflict (hinted in "In the Shadow" chapter) and the beginning of Anatea being a not isolationist nation anymore. Azuria: once part of Anatea in the Classical & Post-Classical Era, it will become indipendent (WIP about why & when) and later on an hostile nation towards Anatea & Astarlia, triggering the defensive pact that the two nations have (WIP about why & when). Before the end of 2021, a war between Anatea & Astarlia VS Azuria will break out, resulting in the invasion of the nation and then in its splitting (showed in the map) and annexation (similiar to what happened to Germany after WW2). Illirea: even this nation was part of Anatea in the Classical & Post-Classical Era, but then it was conquered by Zastov in the 1600s. Later on will become indipendent by Zastov togheter with Yustov and it will be peacefully annexed by Anatea for protection with the upcoming tensions between Anatea and Zastov and for return to be one thing with Anatea. Zastov: a really important nation for the lore of Anatea. It's a far-right nation masked as a democracy. It will be involved in various part of Anatea's lore, beginning with a war in the 1600s which will take Illirea from Anatea, and then it will fight once again Anatea in the "Ruthenian War" in 1860 [Ruthenian War= Zastov, being landlocked, tried to attack and conquer Ruthenia (the weakest nation in the region) for have an outlet to the sea for commercial reasons, but a coalition composed by Anatea, Ruthenia, Astarlia and Erastia will prevent Zastov to reach the sea, protecting Ruthenia and winning the war (similiar to the Crimean War)]. In the modern age it will become a rival of Anatea after the fall of Azuria and there will be some tensions, just to create some interesting rps in the future. Erastia: a kingdom in the southern part of Aurelia. It will be involved in the "Ruthenian War" along with Anatea and will have some peaceful relations with Anatea. Yustov: once part of Zastov, it will become independent and then will be annexed peacefully by Anatea for protection against Zastov. Ostav: an island Union, it will become important in the modern age with the "Clear War" (1923-1925), the first war in which Anatea will use airplanes and will understand the importance of air superiority. This war is important because it's the first war in the South Aurelian region in which no civilians were harmed (because the conflict was fought primarily in the sea, and with the sole use of aircrafts and ships). Nostromm: Not important, just a name that would fit to the nation Taygene: important nation in the lore of Anatea because it had an alliance with it. It will be the main trigger for the "Clear War", without fighting in the war. The end!
      The blueish color on Anatea and in some nations is the maximum extension of Anatea in the future rps, just to warn how much i want to expand Anatea (i will post the expansion ideas in the future and after i contributed to the region of course) and which NPC nations will be involved (probably around 2025/2026 the expansion would be completed :O).
      Thank you for reading!
    • By Orioni
      With oceans and seas slowly getting their names, it's time we have a look at mountains and mountain ranges.
      Do you have a mountain in your own nation? Let us know where it is and what name you'd like to give it, and it can be marked with a 🔺
      Please do try to be more original than everyone's apparent favourite Mt. Olympus.
      Here is a list to help you on your way:
      Mountain - a mountain is generally steeper than a hill. Mountain range - a series of mountains or hills ranged in a line and connected by high ground; mountain ranges are usually segmented by highlands or mountain passes and valleys. Massif - a large mountain mass or compact group of connected mountains forming an independent portion of a range. Plateau - a high plain or a tableland. Hill - a hill may refer to a particular section of flat terrain without a massive summit. Volcano - a rupture in the crust of Eurth that allows hot lava, volcanic ash, and gases to escape from a magma chamber below the surface.