Border Change request - Gallambrian Adl. Ocean Territories / Ashford & Tarago

Gallambria

3 hours ago, Orioni said:

Will do. Based on the topic title, I presume you want the joint name to be: "Gallambrian Adl. Ocean Territories / Ashford & Tarago".

If the two flags are merged into one, which would be the one that remains?

No - Just Gallambrian Adlantic Ocean Territories, the GAOT Flag remains.

• Similar Content

• By Sayf
      spoke with staff about the optimal move for my nation, here it is:

also rivers would be cool
      notes: very very very rough
    • By Indo-Stan
      Nation in Eurth: Samrágūo Indirìhya (Empire of Indo-Stan)
      Flag: The flag of righteousness 
       (I tried to link the image of it from the Iiwiki but failed) 
      Capital name: Jīna Śahaì
      Capital location: National Capital Territory of Jīnhaìhya 
      Factbook link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatches/category=1/nationid=2932339
      Newsroom link: 
      Culture: Much like India, China and the Indo-Chinese sphere, there are many different cultures but if I had to give an idea of the overarching culture it would be basically be a fusion of India's and China's. It's embedded with religion, philosophy, spirituality, the arts and sports. 
      Climate: Indo-Chinese.
      Tropical monsoon pretty much across all of the central to South of the nation with a arid warm/hot steppe running down the middle of the nation. tropical rainforest like area down the coast of the central west to South. In the North it would become more subtropical and humid and slowly becoming mountainous as it gets even further North to where it would just be montane, like Jammu and Kashmir. Its hard to explain so I would be happy to elaborate more into detail with someone if need be.
      Location History: 2 waves of migration :
      Migrated from the shared point of migration in the Asian sort of region  Migration from the Yeller Empire. Points selected for Indirìhya
      Population: 32,456,324 [Medium] GDP: 35,543 [High] Land Area: 249.653 km [Medium] If anything else is required I would be happy to provide it.
      Blessings to all,
      - K
    • By Prawasia
      Nation in Eurth: Prawasia
      Flag: Prawasia National Flag
      Capital name: Manyar
      Largest city name: Progo
      Factbook link: Prawasia National Factbook
      Newsroom link: Triple 'P' News
      Culture: In real life Malay
      Climate: Tropical (or Sub-Tropical)
      History: The former eight kingdoms known as Waribang Kingdom, Merbau Kingdom, Irilia Kingdom, Asada Kingdom, Bayan Kingdom, Seremgon Kingdom and Malabar Kingdom were all unified under one country named as Prawasia in 1945. It was then strengthened in Constitution in 7 March 1945, abolishing the King as the Head-of-Government with the updated version to regulate government of the Kingdom of Prawasia to form legislative body - National Assembly with two houses: People's Representative Council (DPR) as lower house and State Representative Council (DPN) as upper house. The election of the monarch as well regulated under the updated version in Current Constitution in 25 February 1988, thus making the government type as federal parliamentary constitutional elective monarchy.