The Queendom of Enchantress

Greeeeetings fellow head of nations! (L)

I'd like to introduce the Queendom of Enchantress!

Citizens of Enchantress live a simple magical life! Our nation is made up of enchanters and enchantresses...ambitious, hard-working, considerate, and friendly people!

We are also a member of the United Nations and is looking forward to be politically active.

Telegrams and endorsements are always welcome! ^^

We want to develop good alliances and ties with our neighboring nations!

Our Nation:

The Queendom of Enchantress is a small, devout nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its compassionate, cynical population of 7 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 20%, but much higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Soda Sales and Book Publishing.

Elections have been outlawed, military spending is on the increase, gambling is outlawed, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime is moderate. Enchantress's national animal is the phoenix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the charm.

Enchantress is ranked 106th in the region and 43,495th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

Lady Enchantress (Head of State)

xxx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings on behalf of another young nation.

Tell me, does your sorcery have any military application or is it merely decorative? Either way, it's pretty cool. My people are singularly un-magical.

Thank you for your 'welcome'! It is greatly appreciated...and don't worry, we don't apply our 'sorcery' powers into the military department....at the same time it is not merely decorative!...

And mine is not beautiful?

And it's Gaius, by the way. Only Senator to Meteorola and other people who diagree with me over LEAGALISED PROSTITUTION.

Greetings Gaius...

yes your avatar is also beautiful...i didnt think you needed a reminder...haha...

everybody's avatar is beautiful!!!

respectfully,

Lady Enchantress