Cascadia Current

Cascadia Current

Cascadia's primary source of news since 1985. Cascadia Current aims to provide relevant, timely, and accurate news from across the Unitary Conglomerate of Galahinda. Print editions are available for a small subscription fee, but all content is freely accessible on the internet as per the generous donations from our readers and government grants.

Edited by Galahinda
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

New YUUL E-Cigarette Takes Island By Storm

June 9th, 2020, FY34

Announced Monday, Androni Commercial Solution's new electronic cigarette, named YUUL, has become an overnight sensation, selling out online a week ahead of it's debut in stores. The YUUL retails for ₿50, and comes with 4 'Pods'. Additional 'Pods' can be purchased in a 4 pack for ₿25. The pods come in eight flavors; mango, mint, citrus, bubblegum, cherry, banana, champagne and salted caramel cheesecake, as well as coming in both nicotine or caffeine variants. An exclusive Variotan version will include a cocaine flavor, and will be available online and in stores on July 31st, 2020, FY34. The products success can be partially attributed to the advertisement campaign, featuring chairman Yiu Amistacia using the product. Approved for sale by Anvie LTD, CEO Fatima Galvan reports that, "The YUUL is great, I've been using it for a while now, and I haven't experienced any negative side affects. My favorite flavor is definitely salted caramel cheesecake, but I did get to try the Variotan cocaine version, and that's good too."

Edited by Galahinda
  • 8 months later...

Cashari Embassy Construction Completed in Urban Core

February 24th, 2021, FY 35

Exciting news today as the Cashari Embassy in downtown Cascadia has finished construction and is ready to be utilized by diplomats and corporate employees alike. The embassy started construction in 2019 [FY 33] and stands at a respectable 80 stories tall, with a restaurant, observation deck, hotel, and indoor theme park/arcade. The construction has been met with excitement from both nations as relations between Galahinda and @Cashar improve significantly. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chairman Yiu Amistacia said, "I'm excited to work with our friends from across the sea and desert; I'm working closely with their corporations to ensure a smooth transition into their new homes in our urban core!"