Joint Expansion Request: Fate of Theodoria

PyeMcGowan

Over the past weeks and upcoming weeks me and @Alenveil have/will be RPing often to help justify the war in the Auraid Bay. The Actual RP will begin on April 24th, and will go on for the following two to four weeks. We have acknowledged that we As relatively new Nations must earn the expansion, so we will be doing as much as possible before April 24th.

The post conflict borders will look much like this

nxnn6x.jpg

The red border represents my claim, and the blue Alenveil’s. The Yellow spot is the city of Pyemacus, and the Anchor PNB Hamptus, you could leave the PyeMcGowian Border there and just do PNB Hamptus (PMG). I am unaware of any of Alenveil’s Cities, so I suggest that he post something below. I am also unaware what will happen to the remaining land of Theodoria as they are inactive

There have been some very valid concerns thrown up in the thread that I've linked to that still haven't been cleared up. Additionally, you've been asked/pinged multiple times to give clarifications. You've neglected to do so as far as I know. 

While we're not yet in April, be aware that if these issues have not been clarified by then and the amount of activity by the two of you hasn't been deemed adequate by the mod team, we will close down any attempt to still push through this expansion. In my own opinion, and I think also one held by the mod team, any expansion into a different player, be they active or inactive, should be held to a higher standards and hold higher requirements.

Furthermore, I would like to see evidence of Theodoria agreeing to an expansion into his nation. 

If I remember correctly, the last time we did this he said that he wasn't going to come back, but that might have changed, and I do agree with @Variota in the sense that this will require some higher moderation. I'll make sure to add various dock cities and...well, maybe that's it because I don't really have that much room to place.

In the bottom blue area, I'll open a dock town. "Biramo" will be its name, after this is completed.

Edited by Alenveil (see edit history)

While stating that he isn't coming back could be seen as a sign of no longer being interested, I feel that either a post by Theodoria here on the forums or a screenshot from, say, NS telegrams or Discord PM's in which he explicitly agrees to this expansion will be needed. See this also as a bit of protection for yourselves, as it allows no doubt about his agreement. 

3 hours ago, Variota said:

While stating that he isn't coming back could be seen as a sign of no longer being interested, I feel that either a post by Theodoria here on the forums or a screenshot from, say, NS telegrams or Discord PM's in which he explicitly agrees to this expansion will be needed. See this also as a bit of protection for yourselves, as it allows no doubt about his agreement. 

First of all, sorry for not replying to the War (?) thread, I thought I did, but apparently not.

here is a imgur link to an image of Theodoria Agreeing. 

https://imgur.com/a/G9jDkkZ

ggb34gf.jpg

• 3 months later...

@Tagmatium Rules

What I’ve been able to grasp (thanks to CGP Grey) is that the Theodorian government hasn’t fallen to pieces in revolution because of how squalid the populace is. Our idea is to fund multiple protests that we’re hoping will escalate into a full-scale revolution, which will make annexation easier for when we mobilize and pick up the scraps. I’m not sure why Pye insists on only taking a few cities, I’m sure he can elaborate on why.

After further consideration I have decided to annex a larger portion of Theodoria following the RP

The New, and probably final PyeMcGowian Claim is below

FE96D934-6B9C-44C3-9D51-3479A13BF886.jpe

Yellow/white Cities

1.Hamptus

2.Paddington Forbes

Blue, Unmarked RP Principalities

1.Constantus

2.Percendon

3.Cardon

4.Vallsdale

5.Hamptus

20 hours ago, Alenveil said:

@Tagmatium Rules

What I’ve been able to grasp (thanks to CGP Grey) is that the Theodorian government hasn’t fallen to pieces in revolution because of how squalid the populace is. Our idea is to fund multiple protests that we’re hoping will escalate into a full-scale revolution, which will make annexation easier for when we mobilize and pick up the scraps. I’m not sure why Pye insists on only taking a few cities, I’m sure he can elaborate on why.

3 hours ago, PyeMcGowan said:

After further consideration I have decided to annex a larger portion of Theodoria following the RP

The New, and probably final PyeMcGowian Claim is below

FE96D934-6B9C-44C3-9D51-3479A13BF886.jpe

Yellow/white Cities

1.Hamptus

2.Paddington Forbes

Blue, Unmarked RP Principalities

1.Constantus

2.Percendon

3.Cardon

4.Vallsdale

5.Hamptus

I would strongly recommend that the pair of you work out what it is that you want from this. There seems to be some confusion between you two on precisely what it is that you want from it. That doesn't really bode too well for the shared RP.

Similarly, Pye, it looks to me that you're going back on what you said on Discord. That's fair enough. Merely taking a few cities was a bit of a surprise.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Alenveil said:

@Tagmatium Rules @Orioni I’ll occasionally go into Nationstates to upkeep my nation, but I’m not going to write anything until the end of the summer. I’ve been incredibly busy, and am just going to abandon this annexation request, given that I am the only one left of the party wishing to instigate.

I'm sorry about that. I think I'm to blame for it.

Do you have any contact with @PyeMcGowan?