[OOC] The Proven Existence of Parallel Universes Or Travels in The World of “Earth” Kristen Breeland

This isn't necessarily an OOC chat, it's more of a way for me to ask what Eurth has that RL Earth does not. For those who don't know, this is regarding the alternate universe novel that I brought up in Discord about a month ago. An artist has been whisked away into the alternate and fictional universe of Earth that holds various similarities and also, hopefully, differences with Eurth. I've already written about and mentioned the map layout of Eurth and Earth, the similarities between different social media platforms, like Twitter and Wittier, but there are more things that I could use to compare them. Any ideas?

Edited by Alenveil (see edit history)

Have you been watching the series Counterpart? :)

On 1/29/2019 at 6:41 PM, Alenveil said:

I've already written about and mentioned the map layout of Eurth and Earth, the similarities between different social media platforms, like Twitter and Wittier, but there are more things that I could use to compare them. Any ideas?

True. There are some similarities and disimilarities between Eurth and Earth.

• A major one being the geography and probably also geology
  • A second one being the history and events which have similar trends but different outcomes
  • A third on obviously characters, although you can admit we do have some lookalikes

When it comes to smaller similarities, you already mentioned some.

• Wittier vs. Twitter
  • kPhone vs. iPhone is another one of those

A complete and comprehensive doesn't exist yet. But I confident you could find many other examples.