Gallambria's Expansion Plans Round 2

Foreword - This expansion is in 3 parts. 2 parts are to expand upon Gallambria's Maraei-focused territories, while 1 is to expand Gallambria's extra territorial reach enabling expansion of its sphere of influence. These three parts will not run concurrently. All RP interaction will be with NPCs of the Gallambrian/Territorial Marenai Tribal Leaders.

Part 1 - Kore te hoe, kore te taataa. - A canoe in this state must be lost.

Background - Reports of tribes of Marenai on islands to the east of Gallambria, have reached out to the Marenai population of GAOT and Ashford and Tarago Islands for assistance. Tribal leaders from GAOT and, Ashford and Tarago Islands have reached out to the Gallambrian Government and asked the Government to establish a presence on the unknown tribe's islands and help the people of these islands create a working government, and economy, under the auspices of the Gallambrian Crown.

Area to be expanded into -

kcqma8F.png

Part 2 - Whiria te tangata. - Weave the people together

Background - After the Government received a report from the tribal leaders of Ashford & Tarago Islands, stating that the situation on the islands Rangiauria and Matakana are becoming dire. With Marenai traveling to Ashford & Tarago Islands from Rangiauria and Matakana to seek medical attention and to find work, the Tribal Leaders along with the Governors and Administrators of Ashford & Tarago Islands, have suggested that the Government looks into expanding the territorial claim for the Gallambrian Adlantic Ocean Territory to include Rangiauria and Mataka, and in conjunction with the local tribes, to reduce the strain on already established services, to establish a local government. This will be done by deploying humanitarian services to the region, to establish working health, utility and basic services.

TCNigS3.png

Part 3 - A brave new world.

Background - After the first deployment of Gallambrian Forces to the West Argis region, a review by senior staff reported that Gallambria should investigate the possibility of having permanently forward deployed forces to an area in the region, so forces can respond to incidents in an acceptable amount of time. This expansion will involve 2 areas, a peninsular region on the north coast of Alharu on the Ygros Sea, and an Island off the west coast Alharu between Kaitaine and Cashar. The method of expansion, will be most likely Forced resettlement to neighbouring countries, or by integration (most likely integration).

Tagging people for their input:

@Limonaia@Kaitaine@Cashar@Iverica@Valacia@Bulgenstaz@Sancti Imperii Catholico

UPDATES:

1. PART 3 scrapped. Will look into the possibility of entering into a possible "99-year lease" with TRIDENT partners, to have Gallambrian Forces and Assets to be based in the region.

Alright, the islands near Bulgenstaz are certainly a bit of a bold move on our nation, I would think our seafaring people would have more than a little interest in them, and they're frankly off our coast more than yours. My gov't would realistically be willing to let, say, one of those small islands go with no real concern, however, I believe the one above Khenkhourt is rightful Bulgenstazi clay. That or we can discuss the open landmass between us: I would be willing to let the island chain go if I can have assured control over my western uncontrolled region. We want to maintain friendly relations, but we don't want important Bulgenstazi landmasses to be taken for imperial dominion.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Bulgenstaz said:

Alright, the islands near Bulgenstaz are certainly a bit of a bold move on our nation, I would think our seafaring people would have more than a little interest in them, and they're frankly off our coast more than yours. My gov't would realistically be willing to let, say, one of those small islands go with no real concern, however, I believe the one above Khenkhourt is rightful Bulgenstazi clay. That or we can discuss the open landmass between us: I would be willing to let the island chain go if I can have assured control over my western uncontrolled region. We want to maintain friendly relations, but we don't want important Bulgenstazi landmasses to be taken for imperial dominion. 

Thanks.

You can have that island, with the guarantee, that no advances on land are to be made by the Bugenstazi people, beyond the 28th Easting in the westerly direction. I still maintain the position that the Bulgenstazi government has no rightful claim to that island, but am willing to compromise to avoid sending the region into a conflict.

**UPDATED NARRATIVE**

Part 1.

Gallambria will be undertaking a humanitarian mission (ala Pacific Partnership Program) to the islands indicated below, Bulgenstaz will indicate their displeasure with a Gallambrian military presence in his region, a rogue Bulgenstazi commander will launch attacks against Gallambrian forces, a small conflict will ensue, ending with a series of treaties and non-aggression pacts, along with an agreement over the claims of the islands, as also indicated below. Add. - Bulgenstaz's claim will be reserved as "Disputed Territories" until such time as he is ready to expand onto the islands.

awdWarv.png

Part 2. Remains Unchanged.

Part 3. Removed.

@Bulgenstaz