The Front Desk

YOUR RP NATION

Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Ateenia

Government type of nation: Elective Absolute Monarchy

Culture/ethnicity of your nation: Ateenian (inspired by old norse and germanic cultures.)

Give us a short description of your nation: The Kingdom of Ateenia is an elective absolute monarch where the monarch holds complete power but upon his death a new monarch is elected from his dynasty by the jarls and earls of Ateenia. The Jarls and Earls form the Konráðið which collectivly makes decisions on internal matter if such decisions affect more then one earldom or jarldom. The Monarch can overrule the Konráðið but rarely does so. Ateenia is a very cold and rocky land with people that value traditions and the lands they live on. Ateenians can often be xenophobic which is why immigration is restricted and tourism is limited. The Ateenian economy is based off of free market that is regulated by the government. The people of Ateenia follow the state religion Vjoldinism.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: not yet

WRITING EXPERIENCE

How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying?  I have years of experience in RPs however only the last RP, which i only have a year experience in, was actualy realistic and had a proper system

How would you describe yourself? Im very good at understanding realism and i often make my RP as realistic as i possibly can. I am however often limited by my language barrier due to english not being my primary language. I am very interested in old norse and proto germanic culture and mythology, i am also interested in global politics where my political views are conservative which may occasionaly conflict with someone else's political views.

RP/Writing samples (if available already):

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here? Yes, i wish to know about the lore and what has already happened. I also wish guidance in RP.

NATIONSTATES

Why do you want to join this region?: I want to participate in its epic looking RP which is a rarity in Nation States

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?: Not in this region

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it. yes, i joined NS 3-4 years ago and back then i didnt have political views which is why my first region was Wintercrest which i left only a year ago after it was clear that i dont like being in a communist region when my views are completly opposite of theirs. Before coming here there were a bunch of other regions i also tried but didnt feel at home.

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly? NO

Anything else?: nah

Providing any falsified or deliberately misleading information will result in your application being rejected and your access to the forum revoked. By submitting this form, you are indicating that you agree to abide by the community and RP rules of this community. Any breach thereof may result in disciplinary action including but not limited to revoking of forum posting rights, banning from the forum, removal of regional citizenship, and ejection from the region.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Academy! Eurth is a variable paradise, a mix and match of the most exotic and mundane nations, creatures and characters one could imagine. From the deep depths of the Adlantic Ocea

@Rhodellia It's my pleasure to inform you about your graduation from candidate to full RP member. Congratulations! You now have access to the main RP forums. You can also decide which of your trial RP

The Federal Republic of Stalgora Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Stalgora Culture/Ethnicity: Scandinavian, Slavic, and Russo Description: Stalgora is an ocean nation nestled in the

YOUR RP NATION

Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Mazdia

Government type of nation: Direct Democracy

Culture/ethnicity of your nation: Hispanic

Give us a short description of your nation: Mazdia is a small nation of 6 million, with an average economy. It's main focus is shifting the bulk of the income from door-to-door sales, to information technology and arms manufacturing. It was uninhabited until 1992.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: No

WRITING EXPERIENCE

How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying? I have been in a military RP for 2 months where I practiced my longform style.

How would you describe yourself? I am a longform writer and prefer longform aswell—a lot of atmosphere, visuals and details (like a movie), but I can adapt to snappy dialogues if my partner wants something fast-paced.

This is the desc. of the origin of Mazdia

It was 2AM, the winter of 1992 when the body of Lambert Fawning hit the ground. The hunt for the druglord was finally over on the uninhabited peninsula, now known as Mazdia. No one knows which nation sent its Special Forces, but surely it was from someone beyond the region.

Teams of geologists arrived few weeks after the demise of Lambert, and found the peninsula fit to support civilizati

And so it began - with wealthy businessmen buying coastal properties as a vacation, then the big names like Marriott became magnets for tourism.

Some made it their home, some commercialized farming inland via river Lyre. The economy was crawling steadily, until 2001 - when it hit gold in the northern borders. This shot the economy graph almost vertically and made it self-sufficient enough to build city-scale infrastructure.

To entice the common man to make Mazdia their home, tech giants opened shop here - with an influx of employees, making this nation a Silicon Valley of the region.

With enough population and a stable economy, Mazdia declared itself independent, democratic, and a republic nation in 2001.

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here? No

NATIONSTATES

Why do you want to join this region?: i wanted to RP in a region that has a modern lore, along with a few writing prompts to build it.

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?: No

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it. No

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly? Yes I already am a member

YOUR RP NATION
Full Name of Nation: Stedorian People's Republic
Government type of nation: Federal dominant-party republic/Hybrid regime (Regime with a dominant power syndrome)
Culture/ethnicity of your nation: Stedorian, with an Alzian minority (Stedorian names and such are based off Hungarians, whilst the language spoken is Volapük (Stedorian). Alzians speak Esperanto (Alzian), and their culture is based on the French.)

Give us a short description of your nation: Stedoria is small-sized nation of approximately 15 million inhabitants. Previously ruled by an absolute monarch, the toppling of the monarchy a decade ago brought sweeping changes to Stedoria and its society. Revolutionary fervour has been maintained since the revolution, and Stedorians are fiercely nationalistic and dedicated to the principles of revolutionary republicanism, neutrality, and equality. Since the revolution, the nation's former religion has been abandoned and outlawed, and replaced with a quasi-religious, atheistic philosophy known as Täläktim ("Reasonism/Philosophy of Reason"). With the outbreak of the Stedorian Revolution, the nation's strong economy collapsed, though since the revolution, it has slowly been improving. The nation's main exports consist of natural gas, grain and products, and silver. The nations coast is covered with plains, and it is where much of the nations farming takes places. Further inwards, the plains turns to forests, where Stedoria's small but growing lumber industry is starting to thrive. Even more inwards, the nations becomes heavily mountainous; this is where much of Stedoria's natural gas and silver are extracted, and these industry employ the small population who lives within this area of the country. 
Do you have an IIWiki page?: No, but I plan to begin the process of making one.

WRITING EXPERIENCE

How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying?: New. I've done it sporadically in some online war games such as Supremacy 1914 and Call of War a few years ago, but nothing serious.

How would you describe yourself?: I would generally describe myself as a decent writer. I feel that whilst explaining, I use a suitable amount of detail for what it is when explaining, although I feel that there is room for improvement. The main area that I find I have difficulty is in the creation of stories and ideas on which to base a story on; without I prompt of some sort, the difficulty for me increases by a fair amount.

Description of the Communist Party of Serdaristan, one of my other countries on NationStates:

The Communist Party of Serdaristan was founded on August 3rd, 1927, shortly after an internal stock market crash within the Serdish economy, known today simply as the "Economic Catastrophe". Although there had been communist movements within Serdaristan before the founding of the party, many were disorganized and heavily divided, but this changed after the birth of the Soviet Union, resulting in the many communist groups coming together and after years of negotiations and political discussion, forming their own political party. As homelessness and poverty skyrocketed during the Economic Castastrophe, the party gained more and more support, with help by Soviet funding. With the economy in shambles and many in poverty, it was able to gain popular support by promising strong welfare policies, wealth redistribution, and the nationalization of large Serdish monopolies. Although the party was never able to secure a majority during any election, it formed coalitions with left-wing parties on multiple occasions, and was able to secure itself as the nation's largest opposition party in parliament after the 1930 elections. With the stabilization of the economy shortly after the 1930 elections, the party's support started waning as many Serdaristanis were lifted out of poverty. Thereafter, the party continually secured small amount of seats within parliament, never getting close to their 1930 election results. When the Republican Party came to power in the 1962 elections, the Communist Party and its members were heavily persecuted, resulting significant declines in support until the party was finally officially banned in 1964. When the Serdish Civil War broke out in the 1964, the party and its supporters were quick to back Petrov Serdar's forces receiving a sudden influx of support by discontent citizens. After Petrov's victory, the party was officially unbanned by the new pro-Soviet Serdish government. The party acted as a de jure opposition party within parliament, again winning only small amounts of seats, although in reality it was virtually supportive of all the government's actions. After the democratization of Serdaristan in 2005, the party finally started becoming critical of the government in aspects of social welfare and workers' rights. Despite the party being critical at times, it has frequently formed confidence and supply agreements with the National Institutional Party of Workers, and continues to largely work with them. The party today receives broad support throughout the country, thought its largest bases of support are in the Jopili Territory and Autonomous State of Harq’ali.

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here?: Yes, I would find it helpful in order to help me become accustomed the Eurth's wurld, along with any possible writing tips and advice.

NATIONSTATES

Why do you want to join this region?: I've used NationStates for quite a while just to mess around with, but I've never gotten active within any of its communities and such, thus I'd like to actually use my nation for something rather than just solely making decisions with.

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?: No.

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it: No. Although I've had nations on NationStates for quite a while, I never engaged in any regions I was in or any forums.

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly?: I'm not right now as one of my other nations already is, but once I get more active with this nation, I plan to join.

Anything else?: No thanks.

Providing any falsified or deliberately misleading information will result in your application being rejected and your access to the forum revoked. By submitting this form, you are indicating that you agree to abide by the community and RP rules of this community. Any breach thereof may result in disciplinary action including but not limited to revoking of forum posting rights, banning from the forum, removal of regional citizenship, and ejection from the region.

Edited by Stedoria
Adding description of Stedoria's climate/terrain

The Stedorian People's Republic

spacer.png

NationStates | Factbook | Foreign Affairs | Newsletter | Wiki |

YOUR RP NATION

Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Valbach

Government type of nation: absolute monarchy

Culture/ethnicity of your nation: slavic with German influnces

Give us a short description of your nation: a small highly authoritarian  police state that is also very militaristic  

Do you have an IIWiki page?: no

WRITING EXPERIENCE

How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying? not very much im just starting to get into it

How would you describe yourself? a guy who likes to roleplay do fun stuff invison and create wurlds sometimes and play games

RP/Writing samples (if available already): (contex this is a speech to a defensive alliance ) "well recently we have received reports that kaniso is pulling out diplomatically but contrary to those reports they had the Gaul to invade our territory in sunverdorn showing they have no qualm of attacking any nation this diplomatic pull out on the international scene could be implicative of a coming conflict be it a war civil war intervention in said case i will stand with you and i hope you will stand with us if any outside or internal faction dares intervene in our countries and i would like to say this is not a call to war but advise and warning to not trust the dogs of war of kaniso and who knows when their sights turn on one of us."

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here?  um yes it takes me a while to learn things by myself and i feel like i would be less prone to making any mistakes.

NATIONSTATES Why do you want to join this region?: becuase it looks very interesting and in depth and looks like a fun community

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?:  No

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it. No 

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly: no i am not and currently not thinking about it

Anything else?: 

YOUR RP NATION
Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Vostau
Government type of nation: Constitutional Monarchy
Culture/ethnicity of your nation: I envision a mixture of Spanish and Slavic, with a conlang that I have not yet devised.
Give us a short description of your nation: A (to be diachronically created) nation comprising a number of distinct yet related ethnicities, and a long and proud military history, peaking in the Early Modern era and gradually on the decline since then. 
Do you have an IIWiki page?: No.

WRITING EXPERIENCE
How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying? Moderate-High experience. I have been on NS off-and-on for ten years.
How would you describe yourself? Dedicated to storytelling and a degree of historical plausibility in my roleplaying. I enjoy working with others to create an expansive wurld. I enjoy good stories more than I enjoy 'winning'.
RP/Writing samples (if available already): My other nation, Ezmwalia, in a closed roleplay in II.
Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here? Yes please

NATIONSTATES
Why do you want to join this region?: The wurld sounds incredibly interesting and seems expansive in lore and community. 
Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?: Not that I can recall. If I ever have, that would have been upwards of eight years ago.
Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it. I have been on NationStates off and on for 10 years. During that time, my RP experience has increased tremendously (from being very bad at the beginning). I enjoy fleshing out the cultures and histories of my nations, and I have always wanted to make a diachronically created nation in NS, just never really known where to start. If willing, I would love to do so here.
Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly? My other nation, Ezmwalia, is, and I don't intend on having that nation CTE, so for the moment, no.
Anything else?: As mentioned prior, I wish to diachronically make my nation in this wurld. As such, some of the stats I have listed here are liable to change, if that is okay, and I will probably engage a lot more with the history of my area than the modern-day aspects until such time as a general timeline of events is sorted. If it is preferred that I do not diachronically make my nation, I can probably work around that, though I would prefer if I were able to. 

• 2 weeks later...

All of my answers to the questions are in GREEN.

--YOUR RP NATION--

Full Name of Nation:

The Community Of Mozimo

Government type of nation:

Our Government is weird since we have our own type of government called the ‘Exovact Democracy’, an Exovact Democracy is a full Totalitarian democracy but also is a semi E-democracy government and a partially Social democracy with a multi-party system. There are six parties in the government which are the Halos (Democratic/Left-sided/Liberal), the Lightning (Republican/Right-sided/Conservative), the Flora (Green Party/Left-Sided/Liberal), the WomenI (Feminism/Usually Left but sometimes Right sided), the Nexo (Libertarianism/Right-sided), the LEADNations (Internationalism/Hard to say which side their on). There are more parties but those are usually unknown or have less followers but these six are the main ones.

Culture/ethnicity of your nation: 

Our ancestors were Scandinavian/Nordic and Indian but we have our own ethnic group called the Mozis which was created due to issues we had in Mozimo. For general use, we call our people and immigrants ‘Mozimoans’. Even though they came from the Scandinavian region and the Indian subcontinent (mostly from South India, Sweden, and Denmark), they were mostly primitives so we still keep their techniques with us everywhere we go.

Give us a short description of your nation:

Mozimo is a medium sized nation with caves, mountains, forests, and beaches. With a population around 280 million people, our vision and mission is to make the wurld happier and a better place than before. MZO has four smart cities including the capital of Mozimo, 7 port towns and cities, 2 major inland cities, and 12 airports (three major international airports and 9 domestic and regional airports). Our main focus is on Nature and equality of our people but we also focus on Peace and technology so our future generations could have very promising lives. Our nation was created/founded after a terrible series of wars and natural disasters that struck our civilization. There is still so much to learn as time goes on and Mozimoans are proud of that.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: 

No, I think I need to create one but I don’t know how.

--WRITING EXPERIENCE--

How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying?

I have role played before in many different places and games but I stopped about two-three years ago since I was very busy and had many important things to do in my life.

How would you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as a calm person who has always been interested in politics, countries, and culture.

I don’t have one on me yet but I just started writing a sample piece.

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here? 

Yes, I would appreciate it but I would like you to send a message using the telegram on NationStates since I can't get on the messages in the Eurth RP/Forum website.

--NATIONSTATES--

Why do you want to join this region?:

I joined this region because it was active and had many amazing qualities from the RP community. I also wanted to try something new because two years ago I joined the Conch Kingdom in NationStates which I disliked.

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?:

No, I never had trouble with any moderators.

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it.

Yes, I have prior experience in NationStates three years ago where I joined as a different country and I had around 300 or 400 million people. I really didn’t join a region or didn't do any role play until four to six months later where I joined Conch Kingdom where I was active for two months role playing. About three months later, I deleted my nation from inactivity since I had important things to complete in my life during that time.

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly?

Yes, I’m currently a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly.

Anything else?:

No, I have nothing else to say but here are some of our national symbols and our geographical features. Also, any government officials that come to our nation will get a wonderful package that features a resort and a tour.

National Animal: Sea Otters

National Food: Beauis (a meal that has a mix of Indian and Scandinavian food such as Idli, Butter Chicken, Gravlax, Smorrebrod, Mango Lassi, and Tilslorte bondepiker.)

National Flower: Sugarbushes

National Car: Aku Vehicles 

National Color: Purple

National Weather: Rain

National Biome: Temperate Rainforest

National Book: The Great Ceon

National Language: Hokea (Main Language) and English

National Stone/Rock: Travertine

National Gem: Chrysoprase

National Building: Old Nepa Library (Oldest Library in Mozimo)

National Architectural Styles: Victorian, Deconstructivism, Tudor, and Contemporary

Etc.

Geographical features:

Highest Point: Mount Secen at the Oplic River Valley & Mountains Ranges (29,000 ft)

Lowest Point: Recra Pene Taiga (40 under sea level)

Largest Lake: Lake Occasa (35,000 mi2)

Hottest Place: Uoe Town (Recorded Temperature of 133F, Evacuation order was in effect at that time.)

Coldest Place: Penico Ice Farm/Village (Recorded Temperature of -34F)

Rainiest Place: Onee Rainforest at Woncinona (Avg. 83 inches per month)

Driest Place: Nea Desert (No recorded rain. Drizzle recorded twice. Snow recorded 3 times.)

Etc.

Edited by Mozimo

YOUR RP NATION

Full Name of Nation: Retiva

Government type of nation: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy

Culture/ethnicity of your nation: Retivan (mixture of Slavic and Asian culture)

Give us a short description of your nation: Retiva is a peaceful nation gripped by internal strife. Though its existence has stretched over a thousand years, it has been subject to numerous power struggles within the Monarchy and those who seek to depose it. The nation itself is based on traditional laws of governance dating back over 1,450 years to the Yundrik tribes of old, before even the formation of the Ancient Congregation itself. The Voroneff Dynasty now presides over Retiva in a ceremonial capacity while the federal government steers the nation through troubled waters - however, the Dynasty has vested interests in a number of large conglomerates that control the economy, increasing concerns over the actual role and powers of the Monarchy. 55% of the nation follows the Holy Order of Iskandar, a tribal belief so old that many are unsure when it was founded. Through emphasis on good deeds, good words, and good thoughts, the people continue to endure and the Ancient Congregation lives on - may it continue to survive the torment of its own existence.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Yes but I'm reworking it at the moment to fit a new theme.

WRITING EXPERIENCE

How would you describe your level of experience in regards to roleplaying? Decent, I haven't engaged in RP for over 2 years now. But otherwise I've been actively RP'ing on NS for 6 consecutive years before that.

How would you describe yourself? I like to write detailed posts with nitty gritty details that help with the wurldbuilding, as well as to give perspective into the kind of people and the culture in my nation. Or at least, I try anyway. When I write I usually give myself a prompt or a topic that will keep me going for a while. Usually I like to research on relevant topics before I write to have some understanding of what I'm writing about (depending on the topic).

RP/Writing samples (if available already): Pretty old piece, I don't think it's nearly up to par anymore.

Spoiler

Though the Imperial Federation had thrived on trade and exporting goods to other nations over the decades, it is only now that the massive dominating family-owned conglomerates of Retiva are looking beyond the border to expand their businesses abroad. Having formalised its diplomatic relations with the United Kingdom of Anglia and Francia, several large tech firms have eyed the Western European nation to establish a gateway to the European market, such as that of Zamsung and LG, one of the two largest electronics conglomerates in the country. They both aim to set up not only a new headquarter for their European branches, but to establish new R&D plants that would make use of local talent to drive innovation behind their business and help the mammoths expand into the European market. With this move, it is expected that Retivan electronic consumer goods and products are to make their way over into the UKAF within a few weeks. Zamsung, the largest conglomerate from the Imperial Federation, has made a direct offer to the UKAF government and companies on contracting it for construction, military weaponry, communications technology and much more.

Similarly, after formalising diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Aquitane by not only establishing embassies but signing a non-aggression pact and a free trade agreement, Retivan companies will most likely make their presence known to the local population through its aggressive entry into the market with its alluring products, with smartphones, foldable smartphones, tablets, advanced television screens and other electronic products. Zamsung has announced its intentions to gradually expand its services in the near future to accommodate private demand, as well as potential government contracts that might be offered later on.

The Imperial Federation has always been an advocate of more open international markets rather than protectionism, and believes that all nations will thrive together through free trade and competition that will drive innovation and technology forward. Alongside this, it has continued to promote its Partnership for Quality Investment to its European partners for consideration. To secure such access to the Mediterranean Sea, the Imperial government dispatched a diplomatic note to the Republic of Xaryua to formalise and cement diplomatic and economic relations between the two countries. Controlling not only the Suez Canal but a large reserve of petroleum within its territory, Xaryua is an important partner that should be courted into fruitful relations with the Imperial Federation. Thus, an Imperial delegation will be sent to the capital of Jersopholi within the next few days to shake hands with the North African nation and consolidate its presence within the region. Covering the expanse of the North African deserts from Sinai to the Strait of Gilbraltar, such a nation has much potential for infrastructure development that could connect land trade from the Suez Gulf all the way to continental Europe itself.

In spite of its ambitions, not all factors bode well for investment in Europe. Due to Germany's imperialistic wars in the Benelux, a peaceful group of countries that have always performed very well economically, has extremely disappointed investors in the Imperial Federation. The CEO of LG made a comment earlier this week on the German incursion. "Such wasted opportunity... The Netherlands and Belgium had such thriving markets that was conductive for competition and the people enjoyed high-standards of living. I believe that if Retivan companies were to penetrate those markets, it would have been extremely profitable for our shareholders. However, this no longer being the case due to the German invasion... Such are the greed of those nations in the West. I personally condemn them myself. It would be unlikely that any country would want to do business in an empire that only seeks to invade and conquer its neighbours." For the time being, businesses will likely refrain from investing in such an uncertain environment where the government has implemented wartime economic controls in Germany.

Meanwhile, the Imperial government has looked to Southeast Asia, an immense melting pot of growth potential that is growing at near breakneck speed. A regional maritime power and the gatekeeper to the Malacca Straits, the Deutsch-Ostasien Gesellschaft may be arguably one of the most crucial players in the Asia-Pacific region. With control over a large portion of Southeast Asia, the Imperial government has considered the nation to be an important component to its regional and global strategy due to its control over the strategic South China Sea trade routes that Retivan shipping requires unscrutinised access through. As a gesture of goodwill towards established relations and hopes to cement deeper political relations in the future, the Imperial government announced that a Kirov-class amphibious assault ship and two escorts will be making a port visit to Singapore next month as part of its future naval exercises in the Pacific, with consent from the local government.

Altogether, its expansive foreign policy initiatives aim to expand the Imperial Federation's diplomatic and economic horizon across the wurld. It is hoped that this will come to fruition without trouble.

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here? Sure.

NATIONSTATES

Why do you want to join this region?: I've been invited to join by Oyus and I'm a fan of wurldbuilding myself. Would be nice to get in with the community.

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?: Not really. I'll raise concerns if I have any though.

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it. I was an active member of NS from 2013 until 2019. Most of the communities I had joined were focused on roleplay and wurldbuilding, and I became an RP Moderator for many of these communities I was a member of. I was mostly focused on regional communities rather than the NS forums and administering the RP, otherwise nothing special.

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly? Anything else?: I'm currently a WA member.

Velaheria

Full Name of Nation: Democratic People's republic of Velharia

Government type of nation: Totalitarian one party state under a dynastical rule

Culture/ethnicity of your nation: Velaherian (inspired by slavic and germanic people)

Give us a short description of your nation: Velaheria is a communist republic, which got its independence in 1940's, since then velaheria has been known for its extreme isolation and military aid to foreign groups and nations which carry similar views to its ideology, Velaheria is also known for its industrial cities located along its northern areas, and agricultural lands in the south, Velaheria has been lead by the Starinburg's for the last 80 years of its existence, since its independence, which was brought to it by the father of the nation, Arin Starinburg, Velaheria has a huge stock of old but not obsolete military hardware and follows mandatory conscription, which by some independent reporter's views guarrentee its existence and the safety of its regime. The future of velaheria is dull but not dark.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: no

WRITING EXPERIENCE I have built lore for my nations in anteria and in Greater middle east and have several iiwiki pages available for my current rp nation in anteria.

Do you wish to have a mentor assigned to you to help guide you through the start of your time here? Yes i want to learn of the lore and culture of eurth as much as possible and also want to learn the rules and ways of rping and wbing to improve myself even more and yes i want a mentor to be assigned to me.:)

NATIONSTATES Why do you want to join this region?: I have heard so much about this place and i want to see this region for myself and become a part of its community

Have you ever had trouble with any moderators?: i once got warned in anteria for interrupting a conversation once and got muted once there.

Do you have any prior experience on NationStates? If so, give a brief accounting of it. I am a member of anteria for over a year and i have lorebuilt and made many friends over the months.

Are you currently or do you plan to be a member of the NationStates wurld Assembly? No 

Anything else?: :) Nah.