Hello world.

@Commonwealth of Turin from what I've read so far, it seems like you might want to cooperate with @Queno-Kona, another new twin-city-state. Italian colonial backstory might further link you to @Cristina and @Limonaia.

Your international anti-terrorist team idea sounds neat as well. I'd suggest turning this into a cooperative excercise, as it would be really random if several otherwise unassociated nations commonly investigate a real terrorist threat.

41 minutes ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

@Commonwealth of Turin from what I've read so far, it seems like you might want to cooperate with @Queno-Kona, another new twin-city-state. Italian colonial backstory might further link you to @Cristina and @Limonaia.

Your international anti-terrorist team idea sounds neat as well. I'd suggest turning this into a cooperative excercise, as it would be really random if several otherwise unassociated nations commonly investigate a real terrorist threat.

Italian colonization could involve me as well 😁

Sorry, don’t mean to be rude! Welcome to Europa!

On 11/28/2018 at 6:09 PM, Commonwealth of Turin said:

I tried to put Commonwealth of Turin and Asti, but I don't have enough space to do so. If it's impossible to do so, then please, rename me to Turin and Asti. 

That's alright. I'll just set it to Turin and Asti.