Request: Bulgenstaz

Batengdei

Nation in Europa: Bulgenstaz

Flag: crtRYd1.png

Capital name: Khenkhourt

Capital location: on the coast, closest to the center of the map (if a river is available, then on said river as well)

Factbook link:

Newsroom link:

Culture: Initially a more Polynesian islander culture assimilated into Slavic culture under Monarchy of Dniester (Though developed a distinct language over time). Has varying cultural practices by region, but largely similar.

Climate: Wet, Tropical, Coastal

Location History: Originally a colony under imperial rule by a colonial power (probably Dniester). During it's collapse in 1940 a communist revolt established the nation of Bulgenstaz where the former colony was.

Edited by Bulgenstaz (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Bulgenstaz, thank you very much for your patience.

• Your factbook looks alright. So does your IIWiki. https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Bulgenstaz
  • Your news posts could go a little bit more in depth. Flesh out some of the characters. You show regular updates. Keep it up.
  • Location. Polynesian and tropical is exactly the location you highlighted above. I'm sure @Gallambria will be thrilled to have another neighbour.
8 hours ago, Gallambria said:

REALLLY?? I MEAN COME ON MAN! More commies?? But sure.

Don't worry, comrade @Gallambria, we are a peaceful people and much more focused on economic development than militancy. No plans to pick any commie-fights here! ❤️

We can talk about the islands later. :^)

Also, @Orioni if possible, could the capitol Khenkhourt be on that little island section on the mouth of the central river? It plays perfectly to how I envision Khenkhourt spanning the mouth of the Bulga river. Thanks so much!

On 11/25/2018 at 7:01 PM, Bulgenstaz said:

Also, @Orioni if possible, could the capitol Khenkhourt be on that little island section on the mouth of the central river? It plays perfectly to how I envision Khenkhourt spanning the mouth of the Bulga river. Thanks so much!

Next time around.