Request: Tallovia

Tallovia

Nation in Europa: Empira Tallovia

Flag: empira_tallovia__374162.jpg

Capital name: Santiago

Capital location: On the Coast of Tallovia Island

Factbook link: This is still under Construction, but a good chunk of info is already in there.

Newsroom link:

Culture: A cross between Chilean and Pacific Islands Think Easter Island

Climate: Temperate, Forests. As far as placement goes I would like a grouping of at least three to four small islands. I am not really picky as to where they go.

Location History: These islands were settled during a colonial period in the mid 1500's -1600's, but the people were left to themselves largely and they developed their own culture and government by the mid 1800's, They ceased paying taxes to their mother country and fought a brief revolutionary war in 1832-1837. There was very little fighting in this time due to the remote islands.

@Tallovia Looks good. Keep up the news posts.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:34 PM, Tallovia said:

There's a group of a couple of islands just south of the Sunset Sea Islands and West of Asgairria. If that location is available I would like to be placed there. If not that's fine. Just let me know.

Yes, these islands in Thalassa are still available. I do remember @Sunset Sea Islands sharing his future expansion plans in this area. I think it's prudent to ask his opinion regarding this map request. For reference, I'm also adding a screenshot of the area.

Z1qd2xJ.jpg

On 11/4/2018 at 5:34 PM, Tallovia said:

There's a group of a couple of islands just south of the Sunset Sea Islands and West of Asgairria. If that location is available I would like to be placed there. If not that's fine. Just let me know.

If you're planning on being a relatively small nation in my neighbourhood, you'd have to prepare for my nation trying to manipulate yours towards adopting a technocratic form of government over time and towards joining a political bloc led by me. Also, you'd probably have been an imperial subject of Mat Troi Lan in the Thalassan War.

You could be the Tannu Tuva to my Soviet Union! ❤️

If you're cool with that, I'd gladly welcome you as a neighbour.

3 hours ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

If you're planning on being a relatively small nation in my neighbourhood, you'd have to prepare for my nation trying to manipulate yours towards adopting a technocratic form of government over time and towards joining a political bloc led by me. Also, you'd probably have been an imperial subject of Mat Troi Lan in the Thalassan War.

You could be the Tannu Tuva to my Soviet Union! ❤️

If you're cool with that, I'd gladly welcome you as a neighbour.

That sounds fun. I don't need all of those islands down there. I would like the larger one and perhaps one other.

I don't know all the history of our world yet, but I'll dig into it eventually.