Leave of Absence

Hello everyone, I just started winter break and I’ve got some vacationing to do. So I will be completely disconnected from the forums and discord starting tomorrow for a week. Figured I’d give the heads up so y’all know I’m not ghosting you :)

Happy holidays!

• 3 weeks later...

Will be entering an indefinite hiatus from here on out. Due to changes with real life stuff, I can no longer find the time to commit to writing multiple simultaneous storylines - apologies in particular to @Ateenia and @Iverica who I've recently established RPs with. I'd also like to rescind my status as RP Mentor and want to apologise to the staff for not completing the census.

I'll still be contactable on Discord but would, by and large, appreciate if Prymont were treated as a friendly northern neighbour that doesn't get up to much anymore.

2 hours ago, Prymont said:

Will be entering an indefinite hiatus from here on out. Due to changes with real life stuff, I can no longer find the time to commit to writing multiple simultaneous storylines - apologies in particular to @Ateenia and @Iverica who I've recently established RPs with. I'd also like to rescind my status as RP Mentor and want to apologise to the staff for not completing the census.

I'll still be contactable on Discord but would, by and large, appreciate if Prymont were treated as a friendly northern neighbour that doesn't get up to much anymore.

no worries, real life comes first. Hope to see you back in RP in future

13 hours ago, Prymont said:

I hope all is well, man!

See you around :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

🚜 January was a month full of RL work. I should have signalled this sooner. February seems calmer, but still fills my evenings. I hope this start-of-year sales cycle calms down, and I get some more free time.

I am sorry for the recent drought of essay-length Forum content. Since the start of December, I've taken up job-hunting as a full-time gig, and I'm investing a surprising lot of hours into research, interview rehearsals, and application writing. And I didn't expect that landing a decent full-time job would take so long or be as hard as it is. This leaves me with very little time, motivation, or concentration to write my usual word walls. Depending on my success, it's possible that I might also spend the rest of February or (God forbid) even March without finishing a single forum post. So ye. Hiatus time.

It sucks major ass because I had a whole bunch of stuff planned. At the very least, I'll still be free on the Discord server to talk about wurldbuilding and other RP projects. I'm not gone, I'll just be lurking until I'm pinged for something.

1 hour ago, Rhodellia said:

I am sorry for the recent drought of essay-length Forum content. Since the start of December, I've taken up job-hunting as a full-time gig, and I'm investing a surprising lot of hours into research, interview rehearsals, and application writing. And I didn't expect that landing a decent full-time job would take so long or be as hard as it is. This leaves me with very little time, motivation, or concentration to write my usual word walls. Depending on my success, it's possible that I might also spend the rest of February or (God forbid) even March without finishing a single forum post. So ye. Hiatus time.

It sucks major ass because I had a whole bunch of stuff planned. At the very least, I'll still be free on the Discord server to talk about wurldbuilding and other RP projects. I'm not gone, I'll just be lurking until I'm pinged for something.

Good luck, man!

I remember it being an absolute bastard when I was fresh out of uni.

I hope they at least do you the courtesy of replies!

1 hour ago, Rhodellia said:

Don't worry mate, take as much time as you need. I'd rather you been inactive this quarter of the year and find a job then the alternatives. As the wise quote goes:
"Real Life > Silly Roleplay Forum"

• 1 month later...

From March 21-29, I’ll be busy moving to a new place.

That includes packing boxes, dragging furniture, and carrying stuff down and up thousands of flights of stairs.

Because of this I will not have the required amount of free time to read every message or mention or post.

31 minutes ago, Orioni said:

From March 21-29, I’ll be busy moving to a new place.

That includes packing boxes, dragging furniture, and carrying stuff down and up thousands of flights of stairs.

Because of this I will not have the required amount of free time to read every message or mention or post.

I hope the move goes well!

They're always a bit of a faff.

Just to let inform in advance, I would be greatly reducing my activity here from 14th April to 14th June. However, I would still check Discord should there be a spare time. Glad to have it installed on Smartphone instead on PC.

The workload increases. At least in my region everything seems back to normal, there would be continuously incoming foreign and domestic tourist to stay with us, and my staff would be back to hometown for Eid celebration. So I have to work extra for myself serving the guests, doing some housekeeping, serving breakfast, pool maintenance, transfer-in/out from/to the airport. First week of June, I would be out of town for proposal, and hopefully by 14th of June, it would be back to normal activity!

Update: Gladly, able to hire daily worker, so I will be only absent from Friday, 10th until Monday, 14th June. 

Your understanding is mostly appreciated. 
Thank you!   

Edited by Feldora
Updates (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Feldora said:

Just to let inform in advance, I would be greatly reducing my activity here from 14th April to 14th June. However, I would still check Discord should there be a spare time. Glad to have it installed on Smartphone instead on PC.

The workload increases. At least in my region everything seems back to normal, there would be continuously incoming foreign and domestic tourist to stay with us, and my staff would be back to hometown for Eid celebration. So I have to work extra for myself serving the guests, doing some housekeeping, serving breakfast, pool maintenance, transfer-in/out from/to the airport. First week of June, I would be out of town for proposal, and hopefully by 14th of June, it would be back to normal activity!

Your understanding is mostly appreciated. 
Thank you!   

I hope it all works out!

Just like to gave y'all a heads up that my activity will decline starting April 11. As i'm finally starting training for my job and unlike my last one should be more working and less breaks. 

I will still be online from time to time but discord will be the main way of discussion.

Thank you!!

5 hours ago, Gotneska said:

Just like to gave y'all a heads up that my activity will decline starting April 11. As i'm finally starting training for my job and unlike my last one should be more working and less breaks. 

I will still be online from time to time but discord will be the main way of discussion.

Thank you!!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately it seems that I will be inactive for the next couple of weeks as I just have not had time for significant RP lately. It is the that time of year when research papers are due and final exams are plentiful so I don't have a hard date that I will be back but it will hopefully be soon. I will still be available through discord for question pertaining to my nation.

Unfortunately I had also previously committed to running the AMFC Cup and I have one post out but have since not had time for another. I can post the rest when I get back but as I don't know when that will be, I would understand if someone else took over the role.

All the best until later

2 hours ago, Zaxar said:

Unfortunately it seems that I will be inactive for the next couple of weeks as I just have not had time for significant RP lately. It is the that time of year when research papers are due and final exams are plentiful so I don't have a hard date that I will be back but it will hopefully be soon. I will still be available through discord for question pertaining to my nation.

Unfortunately I had also previously committed to running the AMFC Cup and I have one post out but have since not had time for another. I can post the rest when I get back but as I don't know when that will be, I would understand if someone else took over the role.

All the best until later

Good luck with it all!